Profile for Mr. Rad Waldron > Reviews

Content by Mr. Rad Waldron

Mr. Rad Waldron "artist39" (england)

Philips *Original Oven Bulb 300c 15W E14 240v As Used By Oven Manufacturer
Philips *Original Oven Bulb 300c 15W E14 240v As Used By Oven Manufacturer
Offered by Arktikas Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars We can see what we are cooking again, 13 Aug. 2013
The bulb was the nearest I could see for the Electrolux cooker we had installed some 11 years ago. It fitted the profile and works a treat.

Epson Photo Ink Cartridge 80ml - Black
Epson Photo Ink Cartridge 80ml - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars When you have no choice, 28 April 2013
Epson are good inks but very pricey. They do perform well however. I have a stylus pro 3800 which is great for up to A2 photographic printing.

Genuine Fractals 5 (Full Edition) (PC/Mac)
Genuine Fractals 5 (Full Edition) (PC/Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best way to enlarge photos, 11 July 2010
This is a brilliant product. I use a 5Mp digital camera and have enlarged to 40 inches high with no loss of detail. Display studios use it so what better recommendation?
I used to teach Photoshop and told students that you cannot enlarge without pixellation. No longer is this true.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Orexis false promises, 11 July 2010
I was so convinced by the "review" of this product, I bought three months supply. Utter rubbish. It did nothing for me afer one month. In fact I could not do it with my wife for the time I was taking it. It had the reverse effect. Do not be taken in. They say they give a guaranteed return of money. We shall see. Previously I tried another pill from the USA but the shipping was expensive. Rock hard after that one!

Nokia HF-3 Hands Free Car Kit
Nokia HF-3 Hands Free Car Kit
Offered by MarkdownElectricals

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for hands free, 16 May 2010
This product works better than any I had before for this purpose. Just plug in the phone and it is clear as a bell to speak and hear.

Ilford Galerie Smooth Pearl  21 X 29.7 (A4) X 100 Sheets - 290Gsm Inkjet Media
Ilford Galerie Smooth Pearl 21 X 29.7 (A4) X 100 Sheets - 290Gsm Inkjet Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Great supplier for photo paper, 16 May 2010
A supplier who offers and gives me a better deal than the special deal offered, gets my vote