Profile for NassauLondon > Reviews

The Ruins of Detroit
The Ruins of Detroit
by Yves Marchand

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for a collector, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Ruins of Detroit (Hardcover)
I saw an exhibition of some of the work from this book, the images need to be blown up to truly understand how tragic they are. The book however does do a very good job at trying.

I am a collect of coffee table books but also photography and this has to be one of my favourite books, I constantly find aspects I did not notice before. I look at it on a regular basis and still find the images incredibly sad, mesmerising and yet haunting. It is a shame to see a city and beautiful architecture crumble like this, it makes one appreciate things more.

The benefit of this work is that the plight of Detroit thanks to these talented photographers has now made the globe press, too late for some of the buildings but hopefully things will improve.

I'Ma Be Me [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
I'Ma Be Me [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny!!!, 17 Sept. 2013
I have watched this multiple times, still makes me laugh out loud, Wanda Sykes really is funny, I like her naughty sense of humor... ;-)

Madhouse [VHS][1990]
Madhouse [VHS][1990]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Agreed, 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Madhouse [VHS][1990] (VHS Tape)
I agree with the other reviews, why is this not out on DVD? I enjoyed this film when it came out and I want to buy it on DVD to enjoy again. I wish they would hurry up and release it already.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2015 4:52 PM BST

Supersized
Supersized
by Giovanni

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, not great, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Supersized (Hardcover)
The title is misleading, it is not quite what you think. Rather, it is 'supersized' or enlarged images from the photographer. Nice pictures but disappointing when you think the title refers to something else...

Bedknobs And Broomsticks (Special Edition) [DVD] [1971]
Bedknobs And Broomsticks (Special Edition) [DVD] [1971]
Dvd ~ Angela Lansbury

5.0 out of 5 stars A childhood classic, 27 July 2013
Every child should see this growing up. I watched this as a child and still enjoy it as an adult.

Dieux Du Stade: Gods of the Stadium
Dieux Du Stade: Gods of the Stadium
by Tony Duran

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 25 Jun. 2012
What can you say about a book of beautiful sportsmen in the buff, a great book to look at, inspires one to be more sporty and look after themselves. Also, a fun book to pull out at a dinner party for the girls to drool over, very funny to see them select their favourite.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 25 Jun. 2012
The best I have found for razor burn, have used this for many years. It stings when it goes on if you have cut yourself shaving but it is worth it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Jun. 2012
I have been using Lipo 6 for a while, I have definitely seen improvement in various aspects of weight loss, better than other products I have tried. Do note, check which ones you buy, this one is 6 pills a day, go for the 2 pill a day, similar black and red packaging but read the bottle for more potent version so you don't have to take so many pills.