Profile for Joanne > Reviews

Joanne

Hair Dryer Professional by Mark Hill
Hair Dryer Professional by Mark Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 31 Jan. 2014
Bought these after reading Scouse Bird blog and they live up to their hype.

My best friend also bought them and we both can't rate it highly enough.

The Gorgeous Colouring Book for Grown-ups (Creative Colouring for Grown-ups)
The Gorgeous Colouring Book for Grown-ups (Creative Colouring for Grown-ups)
by Various Authors

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 31 Jan. 2014
Every grown up should have one - however beware - not much housework will be getting done once you get started.

Schwarzkopf Silhouette Setting Lotion 200ml
Schwarzkopf Silhouette Setting Lotion 200ml
Offered by Unwind Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Jan. 2014
Worth the price, strong hold with no stickiness.

Been looking for something like this for ages and glad I've found it.

My Crochet Doll: A fabulous crochet doll pattern with over 50 cute crochet doll clothes and accessories
by Isabelle Kessedjian

1.0 out of 5 stars So Disappointed, 31 Jan. 2014
I'm so dissapointed I wish I could give this minus stars. Its hard to find a nice crochet book, they're all so outdated so I was so excited to get this and start my doll. I started my doll last night (with the head - most important part) and it just stops half way through the pattern. I have a dome with no instruction on finishing it. There are lots of photographs which are gorgeous but no use to me without the instructions. I've looked closely at the pictures to have a guess at finishing it so I'll have to wait and see how it looks when its stuffed. The only instruction on how to do the hair is "fix to the head as for a fringe of a scarf". I've never made a scarf so this is no use to me whatsoever. It also tells me to go to page 95 for more info and there's nothing on page 95.

If you're looking for a nice picture book then go ahead and buy it. If you're looking for instructions on how to make a doll then you will find Youtube far more helpful.
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2014 6:41 AM BST

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey

1.0 out of 5 stars Fifty Shades of Disappointment, 25 Jun. 2012
I was excited to get my copy of Fifty Shades of Grey after all the hype I had heard about it. By the time I'd got to chapter ten I couldn't read on I was so angry. This book must have been written by man under the pseudonym of a woman. No woman could know so little about the female body.

If men start picking this book up it will set women back 50 years! According to EL James all men have to do is a couple of thrusts and were screaming in grateful orgasmic pleasure! As for using words such as 'his length'... come on, have we learnt nothing since Mills and Boon?

I'm aware that it is fiction, but some sense of realism would be nice. If the author can orgasm from a few nipple tweaks she should keep it to herself for the sake of the 99.9% of women who cannot reach orgasm simply by having a man look in our direction.