Profile for CHERRY MAY > Reviews

Content by CHERRY MAY

CHERRY MAY

Page: 1 | 2
Neoviva Fabric Coat Hanger Set with Wood and Sponge Padded for Kid, Pack of 5, Floral England Roses White
Offered by TOP BASIC HOME

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy hangers, 4 Mar. 2017
Beautifully made. I bought these for friends who had just had a baby girl and found it hard to get small hangers for all the baby clothes they were give. They (and I) were delighted with these hangers. Wish I'd ordered two sets now.

Apples to Pears Springwatch Best Friend's Bird Box
Apples to Pears Springwatch Best Friend's Bird Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid house, 4 Mar. 2017
Very heavy and solid house. My only negative would have to be that there is no way of opening it for year-on-year cleaning without taking it apart. This can be difficult if the screws have rusted over time.

Wooden Wood Hanging Free Standing Bird House Nesting Box Feeder (Small Home Design)
Offered by east2eden

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 4 Mar. 2017
Very solidly made, but this house is more for decoration than use. I purchased the small home design as seen in the photo. Firstly there is no way of opening it to clean for year-on-year use. Secondly, the entrance hole measures 30mm which is too large for small birds to use (ie, sparrows and tits require 28mm) and too small for larger birds (like house sparrows who needs 32mm). In fact, 30mm isn't recommended for any bird according to the RSPB website, so pretty pointless really. The house itself would be too small for larger species to nest in anyway. I'm very disappointed as now I have to go and purchase another house so I've wasted my money.

KINGSO 4PCS Black White Hairdressers Butterfly Style Styling Hair Clamps Clips Claw Clasps Hairdressing Salon Tool
Offered by PGTA

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job ..., 23 Jan. 2016
Just what I need for pinning back my wet hair when trying to dry sections. Excellent value.

Be warned however, the come from China and took almost a month to arrive in the UK.

24-Piece Dinner Service Porcelain Essservice-Marie Louise TK - 971 Crockery Service

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set, 23 Jan. 2016
These dishes are very pretty and quite robust. I put them in the dishwasher without any problems and also heat the dinner plates under the grill, although not directly under the heating elements. Our only complaint (if you can call it such) is that the dinner plates are quite small, compared to what we've been used to in other sets.

For the price, it's a very good dinner service. Arrived from Germany in a week and extremely well packaged.

Oral-B Trizone Toothbrush Heads Pack of 4 Replacement Refills for Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite compatible, 23 Jan. 2016
We bought these toothbrush heads a few months ago, but have only just started using them. Despite them being an Oral B product, there is a slight compatibility issue with them fitting onto the spindle of both of our Oral B toothbrush handsets. We own both The Pro 600 & TriZone Smart 5000, both purchased from Amazon in the past 9 months. The heads do fit but are extremely difficult to remove therefore we can only fit them part way onto the stem, which is not very satisfactory.

I am waiting to hear from the company regarding this as I do not know if it a faulty batch, which I very much doubt, or a fact that they do not fit all standard Oral B bases.

Konig 30's 40's 50's Retro Table Radio - Baby Blue
Konig 30's 40's 50's Retro Table Radio - Baby Blue
Offered by TapeCity

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 21 Jan. 2015
The radio body is plastic and looks rather cheap, but the sound quality is excellent. You get what you pay for I suppose and at the end of the day, this is a quarter of the price of your average retro style radio.

Md Formulations Critical Care Calming Gel - 30ml/1oz
Md Formulations Critical Care Calming Gel - 30ml/1oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Jan. 2015
A brilliant product which I've used for years, along with other MD items. Ridiculous however that they seem to have stopped supplying to European retailers and you now have to get the goods from the USA.

EHC 228 x 254 cm Cotton Batten 3-Seater Sofa/ Chair or Double Bed Throw, Ivory
EHC 228 x 254 cm Cotton Batten 3-Seater Sofa/ Chair or Double Bed Throw, Ivory
Offered by SelectiveGoods

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for ...., 21 Jan. 2015
Cheap and Nasty

Linens Limited Lace 100% Brushed Cotton Flannelette Sheet Set, Blue, King
Linens Limited Lace 100% Brushed Cotton Flannelette Sheet Set, Blue, King

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy, 12 Dec. 2013
These sheets are a very thin fabric and not what I would expect of warm flannelette. You can almost see through the white top sheet. Even when wet from washing they are lightweight. The blue bottom sheet is not the lovely lavender blue shown in the photo either (the main reason I purchased them). It is the weirdest blue colour I have every seen, can't even think of a name to describe it. I was going to buy another bottom sheet, but as I'm viewing them as a temporary purchase (I don't expect them to last too long), it hardly seems worth it.

I wouldn't recommend them.

Page: 1 | 2