Profile for Adrian Gauci > Reviews

Content by Adrian Gauci

Adrian Gauci "Drinu" (Rabat, Malta, Europe)

ForeFront Cases® New Leather Origami Case Cover for Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini Retina - Full device protection and Smart Auto Sleep Wake function with 3 YEAR FOREFRONT CASES WARRANTY
Offered by Forefront Cases

4.0 out of 5 stars Best case so far!, 9 Sept. 2015
I've had 2 other cover since this cover, and this is currently the best one. I've had the Apple Smartcase which I changed because it only covers the screen and does hold the ipad in the vertical position; and then I had the Samdi Folio Cover which had a nice finish and held the iPad vertically but replaced twice due to it's faulty materials that kept breaking.

I gave this case 4, and not 5 star because I wanted a red version that is fully red and not cut touches of red. Other than that, this is the best case that I had so far!

Caseflex Ultra Slim Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard For All iOS, iPad, Android, Mac, & Windows Devices - Silver & White
Offered by PJA Distribution

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 2 months., 30 July 2015
This keyboard stopped working in less than 2 months. This is unacceptable and I would never recommend this keyboard again. I can't even send it for a replacement.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2015 3:21 PM GMT

My Left Foot [DVD]
My Left Foot [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars My Left Film, 29 May 2010
This review is from: My Left Foot [DVD] (DVD)
This is the ultimate classic which launched Daniel Day-Lewis. Possibly his greatest one.

If you're thinking twice for getting it. Stop. Hit Add to Cart now because you won't get wrong with this one.

Gangs of New York [DVD] [2003]
Gangs of New York [DVD] [2003]

4.0 out of 5 stars Overhyped, 29 May 2010
This is not the greatest movie you will ever see. On the other hand you would like this movie if you like an over exaggerated and grotesque outlook to the american culture.

The characters are not very highly developed apart from Daniel Day-Lewis "The Butcher".

Good for a collection but not a must.

There Will Be Blood (2 disc Special Edition) [DVD]
There Will Be Blood (2 disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars The new Scarface, 29 May 2010
Or better....

A good story. Good actors. Good filmography. And simply great music.

The essence of the film is captured through Greenwood's music. It's not imprisoned in the oil rush era. The whole film is timeless and is easily adaptable in any current situation.

This new film will become the new Scarface of our times.

Dialogue, soundtrack, religion, greed.

Possibly one of the best films ever.

The Wall: Growing Up Behind the Iron Curtain (Caldecott Honor Book)
The Wall: Growing Up Behind the Iron Curtain (Caldecott Honor Book)
by Peter Sis

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Sis's best, 29 May 2010
I am 22 years of age and many think that this book is not aimed for children. I think that this book brought me back to my childhood because of its intense imagery that you get lost yourself into them.

The use of colour is very inteligent and the drawing technique is at it's best.

The book scales well through the children's ages, with levels of different reading experiences. Until they involve themselves into the pictures themselves.

Get that book!