Profile for Sladey182 > Reviews

Gran Luchito Discovery Pack
Gran Luchito Discovery Pack
Offered by Gran Luchito

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it you wont regret it, 10 Oct. 2016
Saw this on an advert on FB for the Pastor Pie - decided to try it and actually made the pie last night. Delicious! I'll be trying more of the recipes in the future! Definitely worth buying. The smoked Mayo goes amazing in the mash as suggested. Plus it is a nice smokey alternative to normal mayo (particularly in fish finger sandwich)

MaxiNutrition Thermobol Lean Definition Metabolism Support Formula - Caffeine-Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, excellent value, 6 Feb. 2012
Purchased the Thermobol Caffine free after research online. Found that amazon do it cheaper than any other supplement site.

Used the product continuously as perscribed and I must say it works a treat!! Lost half a stone through January. I have noticed differences in body tone, i can see ribs!!

......I used this on a calorie controlled diet, alongside Promax Diet shakes. This will not work if you do not change your diet. I also exercise alot - running 2 to 3 times a week and gym work. This is not a fix, but an aide to weight / fat loss.

5 out of 5 for price, and results. A must if you are serious about losing weight and toning up.

MaxiMuscle Promax Lean Weight Loss and Definition Shake Powder Chocolate--1200g
MaxiMuscle Promax Lean Weight Loss and Definition Shake Powder Chocolate--1200g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product to aid weight loss, 2 Nov. 2010
I love this product and I especially love the price that Amazon offer - the offical MM website used to do a great offer of 3 for £99 - which represented great value - as 1 tub usually lasts about 10 days (!) if you follow the guidelines and take 2 x 2 scoops a day!....having said that - for me, it really did work!!

I used to weigh about 22 stone - 46 inch waist etc etc NOTHING would fit - so decided diet - found this stuff on a leaflet on mens health mag and decided to try it, don't get me wrong - just drinking the stuff won't cause fat to fall off you, you need to start exercising and eating healthy - I joined a gym, went about 3 times a week for 2 hours (cardio and strenght) - took on a healthy diet - and in about 3 months I had lost about 3 stone, healthily. At my best I got down to 17 stone and my fitness levels were immense....

So overall I would say buy this product as it is seriosuly good, but it is also seriously expensive so you need to be dedicated before buying a tub and trying to lose weight!!