Profile for Paul Lincs > Reviews

Content by Paul Lincs

Paul Lincs (Lincolnshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Wadoy Earring Safety Backs "Don't Lose Your Earrings" Rubber Petal Style Earring Wire Stopper (Earnuts)100

4.0 out of 5 stars Good remedy for loosing earings, 24 Dec. 2013
My wife tells me they do a good job especially on earrings with hooks and no keepers. Excellent value for money.

sourcingmap® Stainless Steel Keyring Design Faux Leather Belt Loop Key Chain
sourcingmap® Stainless Steel Keyring Design Faux Leather Belt Loop Key Chain

4.0 out of 5 stars Safe and secure., 24 Dec. 2013
Nice and lightweight, keeps my keys safe having already lost one set of car keys they solve the problem of dropping from my pockets!

Soup Maker - Soup Making Made Easy
Soup Maker - Soup Making Made Easy
by Paul Brodel

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps me perform wonders will my new soup maker., 15 Nov. 2013
Easy to follow recipes helps me to get the best out of my new soup maker. I would easily recommend to others.

Soups: Simple and Easy Recipes for Soup-making Machines
Soups: Simple and Easy Recipes for Soup-making Machines
by Norma Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 15 Nov. 2013
Easy to follow recipes helps me to get the best out of my new soup maker. I would recommend this book

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I keep loosing them from my new victrinox penknife, 15 Nov. 2013
Its a pity I keep loosing them, but I wouldn't be without them in my knife. Very quick delivery, I would highly recommend them.

Zakk tool belt loop key holder.
Zakk tool belt loop key holder.
Offered by MC Products Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars It is very well made and secures my keys very well., 15 Nov. 2013
I bought it to secure my replacement car and house keys which fell out of my pocket. They cost £200 to rep,ace so this is an excellent investment. Highly recommend this item

Rainbow Gift Boxed Mug. Zippy I'm So Clever Tea Coffee Cup George Bungle Classic 80s
Offered by Kapow Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 15 Nov. 2013
I ordered this for a work college, he loved it..it is a good quality item delivered on time. I would highly recommend it.

Boora Carnauba Wax Paste
Boora Carnauba Wax Paste
Offered by Vibax

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought a second tin, 11 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Boora Carnauba Wax Paste
This is an excellent product easy to use and lasts very well. As well as polishing my car, I use it on my upvc window sills. Quick delivery, I would highly recommend this product.

Bicycle Rack 2 Bike Cycle Rack Floor Stand by Bristol Tool Company
Bicycle Rack 2 Bike Cycle Rack Floor Stand by Bristol Tool Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps our bikes safe in the garage, 11 Oct. 2013
I bought this to keep our cycles safely upright in the garage as using individual cycle prop stands which don't secure cycles very well. This product is very well made , however, the delivery company was difficult to contact, but eventually we received it. I would recommend this cycle stand.

Wide Black Belt Loop Split Ring Metal Keychain Key Holder
Wide Black Belt Loop Split Ring Metal Keychain Key Holder
Offered by Sunny Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for securing your keys, 11 Oct. 2013
Having recently loosing my car and house keys I am extremely please with this product. The cost and worry of loosing keys can't be over stressed. This allows me to carry my keys securely without wearing out my trouser pockets. It was delivered a week earlier than expected. I would highly recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11