Profile for Rebecca J Parker > Reviews

Content by Rebecca J Parker

Rebecca J Parker (WILTSHIRE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
ECHINACEA - CONEFLOWER - PURPLE - 150 FLOWER SEEDS
ECHINACEA - CONEFLOWER - PURPLE - 150 FLOWER SEEDS
Offered by Juxi Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant quality seed, 18 July 2013
will be requesting a catalogue for further seeds as I had no failures from the seeds purchased so far :)

FEVERFEW - Tanacetum parthenium - 200 Seeds
FEVERFEW - Tanacetum parthenium - 200 Seeds
Offered by Olivers Potting Shed

5.0 out of 5 stars soooo happy with these seeds, 18 July 2013
will be requesting a catalogue as these seeds were brilliant and ive had NO failures so far- thank you guys

10 x DIAMANTIE LAPEL PINS IDEAL FOR CORSAGE'S, BUTTON HOLES ETC 10 x 2" (50mm)
10 x DIAMANTIE LAPEL PINS IDEAL FOR CORSAGE'S, BUTTON HOLES ETC 10 x 2" (50mm)
Offered by Ego Fragrance

4.0 out of 5 stars very good and pretty, 18 July 2013
needle points- very pretty and is a 'ronseal'- does what it says on the tin- or in this case lable

TotsBots Accessory Pack (Nappy Bucket,2 Mesh Bags,1 PUL Bags,2 x 100 Liners,Potion)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! necessity to beginning the cloth conversion., 18 July 2013
A brilliant kit, with the necessities that I required for converting over to cloth nappy- not necessarily totsbots nappies- great for all.
The 'clip lid' security is much, and my toddler loves to undo, but I does help to contain nappies and occasional whiffs!
A MUST FOR PARENTS :)

10 dudeybaba three layers Microfibre Inserts
10 dudeybaba three layers Microfibre Inserts

3.0 out of 5 stars PACK OF 5 PAIRS NOT 10 INDIVIDUALS , 1large and 1 smaller insert in each pair, 18 July 2013
Designed specifically for Dudeybaba nappies only really, have poppers for the nappy type, not useful with use on any other nappy.
Plus these are cheeper on ebay.
Though I suspect these are good as microfiber is a good absorber, and wash n drys well.

Three Little Imps Cloth Nappy Bamboo Charcol inserts set of 5
Three Little Imps Cloth Nappy Bamboo Charcol inserts set of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT booster and a MUST for cloth/re-usable nappies, 18 July 2013
We use Totsbots Easyfit, and as excellent as these nappies are , boosters are a must. In our case our little babe, goes from being a normal wetter to a heavy wetter. That's ok- that's life, we tried double layer bamboo boosters, and triple layer bamboo boosters, and a combination of these types-they are good but I found that I needed something a little more reliable. We still used dispoables at night for extra reassurance. But since buying these- disposable are a thing of the past! Even at night!!! This product (so far) is FANTASTIC!!
For those parents out there who were as daunted as myself in the new world that is the cloth/re-usable nappy I will just give you a little heads up and hope that this helps regards to this product:

During the day I abide by the instructions on the totsbots website as to how to fold the integral booster but I also add either two of my bamboo boosters (depending on the next few hours acitivites and the longevity needed) to the pocket or now one of these fabulous three little imps inserts and a liner on top to catch any poops!!
During the night I tuck the integral booster full length with 1 double layer booster ( or 2 depending on how much she had to drink at dinner and how much bottle she took before bedtime- for breast feeding mums go with the instinct!) and a three little imps insert/booster. This does make the nappy a little bulky but she doesn't seem at all bothered and she keeps dry.

I am happy to own a stock pile of boosters as they are always handy, but these are far and beyond the best I have found (and I've done obsessive research on this).
To finish, they wash very well with little non-bio washing powder as do the nappies (I always inc a pre rinse before washing- reduces detergent need) and the inserts/boosters dry within a few hours on an airer unlike the bamboo booster/inserts that may take over night or cold tumble dry.

Good luck and become a Cloth Convert!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent as always!, 24 Feb. 2013
There teats- and like ronseal, it does what it says on the tin, brill :)
love all the tommee tippee range as it is easy and reliable

The Chakra Bible: Godsfield Bibles
The Chakra Bible: Godsfield Bibles
by Patricia Mercier

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a MINI BOOK not a full size text book, 24 Feb. 2013
Was disapointed as i was hoping for a comprehensive text book on Chakras, for my studies, and what i payed for it i expected as much too. No where does it state that this book is a compact MINI guide.
That said, it is good for generalization, to explore the chakras use as a spring board to explore your interest (or in my case) studies further.

The Hits And Beyond
The Hits And Beyond
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Very dated but still a bit of fun, 24 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Hits And Beyond (Audio CD)
i bought it second hand and cheap for a few songs on the album. Happy with that, goes right through her career unlike most 'greatest hits'.

My Big Fat Greek Life [DVD] [2004]
My Big Fat Greek Life [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Nia Vardalos

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not like the film, 24 Feb. 2013
Its base on the film, names have changed and the american satire comedy and canned laughter are rife in this series. That said i am cool with it being in my collection, a dvd thats good for when your having a duvet day!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6