Profile for lillyyou > Reviews

By Carla Little Stars Changing Mat
By Carla Little Stars Changing Mat
Offered by Linens Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 10 Mar. 2016
It looks nice but is too wide at the top and a bit too short length wise, so the sizing is a little out if you are buying this to fit in a standard changing table top. It'll do though.

Keromask Camouflage Cream Light No 5 (Official Keromask Shop)
Keromask Camouflage Cream Light No 5 (Official Keromask Shop)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 10 Mar. 2016
Takes a couple of days for this makeup to wear off, it certainly is 100% waterproof. Very impressed.

Cuddly Duck Egg Cushion Cover , 45x 45 cm Luxury
Cuddly Duck Egg Cushion Cover , 45x 45 cm Luxury
Offered by Lifestylish

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 10 Mar. 2016
These cushion covers are absolutely beautiful, really super soft and fluffy, plus a wonderful colour. Excellent.

Sony Car cassette adaptor
Sony Car cassette adaptor
Offered by PADNOTE

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than cheaper versions, 15 May 2014
I've had four different brands of these and honestly didn't think this would be any better but it is definitely of a higher quality, my others have all made the dreaded 'clicking' noise whilst playing, this is the only one that doesn't make a sound. Excellent!

The Bad Dog's Diary: A Year in the Life of Blake: Lover... Fighter... Dog
The Bad Dog's Diary: A Year in the Life of Blake: Lover... Fighter... Dog
by Martin Howard

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 15 May 2014
One of my favourite books ever! Really light hearted and funny, great for any animal lover, a real easy read.

Speedo Aquabeat 1GB Waterproof MP3 Player (discontinued by manufacturer)
Speedo Aquabeat 1GB Waterproof MP3 Player (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 May 2014
Nice and compact, makes my laps go much quicker, only downfall is that if wearing with a swim cap it can squish your ears and make it feel a bit uncomfortable. I now only use it when not wearing my cap.

FORZA Raspberry Ketone 2:2:1 - High Strength Diet Pills with Pure Raspberry Ketone for Weight Loss - 90 Capsules
Offered by Forza Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive!, 15 May 2014
These pills can indeed make you feel a bit shaky but what do you expect from such a massive hit of caffeine! At the end of the day, they do what they're supposed to; reduce your appetite and give you more energy. They've got rid of my urge to snack through the day because my hunger is totally suppressed after taking 2 tablets after breakfast, so I just remind myself to eat again at lunch & dinner time and that's it! I don't even think about food now, something I've never managed before (Always dreaming of blimmin crisps & toast!) The downfall though is that you can sometimes feel nauseas/anxious as alot of negative reviews have mentioned, but this is purely down to finding the correct dosage for YOU - I tried a different amount of pills at different times of the day for a few days until I found what was perfect for me & didn't give me any side effects - Definitely persevere with these! I think they would be best used for a few months until you reach your weight goal and then give them up!

FORZA Raspberry K2 - Natural Fat Burners with Pure Raspberry Extract - Pot of 90 Capsules
Offered by Forza Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars They do actually work..., 13 May 2014

SUMVISION UNIVERSAL BLACK KEYBOARD LEATHER CASE FOR 7" TABLETS PC WITH MICRO USB CONNECTION
Offered by E-Deals Shop - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable value for money, 23 Feb. 2014
This case exceeded my expectations for sure! For £1.99 i was expecting it to be a bit shoddy but it's really good quality, absolutely chuffed!!

Gold Coast - Unisex 40MM Thick Extra Comfort Gel Saddle Soft Seat Cover - Ideal for Standard Bikes, Exercise Bikes & Spin Class
Offered by DOMU Marketplace

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK..., 13 July 2010
This saddle is fine, along with any other gel saddle but unless you get a saddle with the middle bit missing/where it dips, you will still get the bum 'bone' ache you get if you cycle for a long time.

Page: 1 | 2