Profile for Mrs L > Reviews

Content by Mrs L

Mrs L

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High-Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

4.0 out of 5 stars My only slight gripe with the kindle would be that ..., 18 Dec. 2014
My only slight gripe with the kindle would be that when I am surfing with it the text sort of blurs out and then blurs back into focus as it changes, which makes the product feel somewhat cheap and the technology seem almost out-of-date. For me this is not a massive deal because for the purposes of reading books it is not a problem and that, after all is why I bought it. I would say, however, that if you are looking to use it regularly online then you might want to look into this issue in a bit more depth before buying!

Polar RCX5 Bike Heart Rate Monitor and Cycling Watch
Polar RCX5 Bike Heart Rate Monitor and Cycling Watch
Offered by British Watch Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic motivation, brilliant technology, 2 April 2014
I bought this as a gift for my husband who wanted to keep a closer eye on his workout progress instead of guessing at how he was working. He absolutely loves this sporting gadget. Very easy to use and a super addictive, a great motivation to get exercising!

Zeta Vooom Stroller (Ocean)
Zeta Vooom Stroller (Ocean)
Offered by Baby Travel LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fab bargain!, 2 April 2014
I looked for ages for a lightweight stroller and was so pleased to have found this one which ticks all the boxes for me. It seems like a simple concept so why stroller manufacturers consistently fail to recognise the few, important things that any parent really wants from a stroller is crazy! With this model they have got it spot on - easy to manoeuvre, comfortable for baby with both sit up and reclining options, fantastic shade from the sun and impressive storage for a lightweight - all at a very reasonable price! Highly recommended!

ETI Professional Diffuser
ETI Professional Diffuser
Offered by Amazing Hair & Beauty

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked with my Babyliss pro belagio, 2 April 2014
This review is from: ETI Professional Diffuser (Misc.)
Ive had a few problems finding "universal" diffusers which really will fit all hairdryers so i cannot say for sure that this would fit any dryer but with my babyliss pro belagio model it works just fine. The only draw back that I found is that it lets a lot of heat through so I had to keep adjusting the heat to stop it from getting too hot for my hair. Otherwise it does the job.

Philips AVENT SCF720/10 VIA Baby Food Storage Set
Philips AVENT SCF720/10 VIA Baby Food Storage Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good but...., 20 Mar. 2014
I have been using them day in day out for about four weeks and have already had to throw two away because they got cracks in them. I have been putting them into the freezer and then pulling them out and microwaving them for up to a minute before the frozen baby food will fall out into a bowl so perhaps I have been using them a bit hard but that is what i wanted them for and they could be a bit tougher!

Kitchen Craft Expanding Stay Fresh Acrylic Bread Keeper
Kitchen Craft Expanding Stay Fresh Acrylic Bread Keeper

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 20 Mar. 2014
I bought this as a present for my mother and she really likes it, she commented that it was very handy because it can expand or retract.

Sony RX100M2 Advanced Cybershot Digital Compact Camera (20.2MP) 3 inch LCD
Sony RX100M2 Advanced Cybershot Digital Compact Camera (20.2MP) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Compact Camera, 20 Mar. 2014
I cannot big this camera up enough. So simple to use and produces fantastic photos. Sharp and effective zoom lens but still small enough to fit in your pocket. Good range of features. Big, clear viewing screen at the back. Particularly good with capturing light making it great for any range but we loved the landscape shots that it took. Feels like a very good quality item and well worth the price. Highly recommended :-)

Baby Travel Universal Raincover for 3 Wheeler
Baby Travel Universal Raincover for 3 Wheeler
Offered by Baby Travel LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits my maxi cosi mura, 9 Feb. 2014
I have a maxi cosi Mura and could not find a cover to fit (don't actually think maxi cosi sell them?) so was pleased to find this cover which does the job quite adequately and seems to be of pretty good quality (it is slightly thicker material than others I've used) - recommended

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 0.9 m / 3 Feet Supports Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not find on the high street, 20 Jan. 2014
Great price for a product that works perfectly. I couldn't find one of these cables anywhere on the high street and nearly gave up before looking on Amazon.

Bright Starts Activity Balls
Bright Starts Activity Balls
Offered by detoxpeople

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Entertainment for the Price and Helps Development, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Activity Balls (Toy)
My son loves these little balls and considering the price I paid for them we have certainly got our money's worth of entertainment!! They seem to have really helped with his co-ordination and motor skills as well, he loves picking them up and banging them together, definitely recommended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4