Profile for Mr P > Reviews

Content by Mr P

Mr P

Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Offered by Electric Mania Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Dec. 2013
A great product - does the job perfectly well. Bought this as a gift and mine is still going after over 5 years so this is an excellent product!

Braun Oral-B EB20-4 Precision Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads (Pack of 4) (Packaging May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Dec. 2013
I have used the cheaper after market copies of this product - I will never do that again! There is simply no comparison with these original quality toothbrush heads. They are much pricier compared to the copies but the quality is also greater.

Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection (Xbox 360)
Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection (Xbox 360)
Offered by bid2win-ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Fun Gaming, 1 Dec. 2013
This is great family fun! With a good deal of content now there are two discs - this is simple, user friendly and usable for all age groups. I would recommend to all!

De'Longhi Convector Heater with Fan Boost HS20/F, 2 KW
De'Longhi Convector Heater with Fan Boost HS20/F, 2 KW
Offered by BestBuyUk

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Dec. 2013
I bought this item to help keep our Orangery from feeling freezing in the winter. It is quite a large space and very cold during the winter so this heater takes some time to warm it up. The positives are that it warms up instantly and gives off a decent amount of heat. The negative is that in the quiet you can hear the fan humming away so I wouldn't use it in the bedroom.

Overall I would recommend this product and I have no doubt it would warm up a normal sized room in a short time.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars One out of four broken in under one week, 16 Jun. 2013
We purchased two packs of four.

One broke in under a week of use! Not the quality I would expect.

PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer
PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer

3.0 out of 5 stars Works for some cats but not others, 16 Jun. 2013
I used to have 3 cats that played in my garden and used it as a loo. Since, I purchased 2 of these I didn't see the cats again - great I thought. But more recently I noticed some new cats in my garden - I was disappointed to say the least!

Xbox LIVE Gold 12-Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360)
Xbox LIVE Gold 12-Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360)
Offered by Executivez

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 28 Feb. 2013
Managed to get this product for my daughters X-Box at a very competative price at £27.99 - a good price comparing to other stores at present.

Morphy Richards Comfigrip Eco 40853 Steam Iron Trizone Ceramic Soleplate, Grey
Morphy Richards Comfigrip Eco 40853 Steam Iron Trizone Ceramic Soleplate, Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for a great price, 28 Feb. 2013
Our old iron burnt out due to limescale build up - my wife loved the old iron so I needed to find a replacement that was identical or very similar. This iron is nearly identical and overall my wife is very pleased.

Dance Central 3 (Xbox 360)
Dance Central 3 (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Fun for the Family, 28 Feb. 2013
This is the favourite game of all from our collection. The whole family can participate and have great fun - great song choice and endless fun!

eSecure 16 Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit Set Pin & Back Remover
eSecure 16 Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit Set Pin & Back Remover
Offered by DOMU Marketplace

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kit, 28 Feb. 2013
I have already used this kit three times - this has already covered the cost of the kit! Excellent purchase and lots of help on the internet on how to use the tools.