Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Instax Carry Case for Instax Mini 8 Camera - Blue
Instax Carry Case for Instax Mini 8 Camera - Blue
Offered by Technomobiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good case, 27 Oct. 2015
Excellent case - nice tight fit. My daughter's very pleased with it and it protects the camera really well. The colour matched her camera perfectly.

Phone Holder for Air Vent, Magnetic Cradle Car Mount Dock holder - by Automobio
Phone Holder for Air Vent, Magnetic Cradle Car Mount Dock holder - by Automobio
Offered by Automobio

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, if you're careful, 27 Oct. 2015
This is working very well for me and holds my phone very securely. It's the best solution I've found so far. I just had to be careful to attach it to the thick, horizontal, plastic struts of my car's air vent, being careful to avoid (not touch at all) the thin and fragile inner 'struts' (the ones which direct the air). If you attempt to fix it on the inner flaps/struts of an air vent, it will break them. Obviously it restricts most of the air flow from the vent once the phone is attached but that's a disadvantage I can live with.

[Instax Mini Photo Album] -- CAIUL Eternal Memories Mini Album For Films Of Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 7s 8 25 50s 90/ Pringo 231/ Instax SP-1/ Polaroid PIC-300P/ Polaroid Z2300 (64 Photos, Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll be buying more, 27 Oct. 2015
My daughter was really pleased with this. The quality is very nice and the pictures fit in easily. Good product.

Skatro - Mini Cruiser Skateboard. 22x6inch Retro Style Plastic board Comes Complete. Model: Mint Bliss

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice product, 9 Oct. 2015
My daughter has been really happy with this board. She loves the colours and it works exactly as advertised. Very good value.

Instax Mini 8 Camera - Blue
Instax Mini 8 Camera - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun bit of kit, 9 Oct. 2015
My 11 year old daughter loves this camera. It works exactly as advertised. If I could change one thing, I'd like the pictures to be bigger, but otherwise it's great and very easy to use.

Open Fire
Open Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 April 2015
This review is from: Open Fire (MP3 Download)
Great song - one of their best ever. I love the ricochet sounds...touch of genius!

WRC (Nintendo 3DS)
WRC (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by DVDCineShop

3.0 out of 5 stars the scenery is pretty basic and repetitive for each country, 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: WRC (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
This is a bare-bones rally racer which I think was created primarily for mobile/tablet platforms. The 3D effect is very slight to my eyes. There's really no comparison between this and, say, WRC 4 on the Playstation Vita e.g. this has one button for braking, so no separate button for handbrake turns; the sound effects just repeat e.g. you'll hear the same crow in Africa that you hear in Finland; there are no spoken instructions from your co-driver, just icons on screen; the scenery is pretty basic and repetitive for each country; only three car views (bumper, far, near) and no in-car view (for me, it's only playable using 'bumper' view). Having said all that, this is a budget title (I paid £15 and wouldn't pay a penny more) and it can be quite fun. There's a good variety of cars and I think all the countries from the official WRC are represented. So, at the right price, you should get some fun out of it. Just bear in mind that the phone/tablet version costs about £2.50; having said that, I wouldn't even consider trying to play this with only touch-screen controls.

Return To Forever (Limited Deluxe Editon)
Return To Forever (Limited Deluxe Editon)
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars the production is excellent and it packs in pretty much everything you could ..., 5 Mar. 2015
Immaculate. This is the farewell album that the fans deserved and that the Scorpions owed themselves. The songs are really strong, the production is excellent and it packs in pretty much everything you could want from this band, with little or no filler. 'Unbreakable' has long been my favourite album of their comeback / post-90s era but I think this may well supplant it. I must mention Klaus' voice - it's their main weapon and the fact that it's as strong now (to my ears anyway) as at any time previously, is astounding, especially when you consider what's happened to other singers of the same era (like David Lee Roth or Brian Johnson, both of whom I love, but they don't sound like they once did). Matthias Jabs really lets rip on this record and, for me, he deserves all the attention and more so often reserved for prodigal son (ex-Scorpion) Michael Schenker. If this is their last record, then it's a great final statement - I just hope I can catch them on tour.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2015 2:23 PM GMT

Better Angels
Better Angels

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song - classic Neonfly sound, 4 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Better Angels (MP3 Download)
Great song - classic Neonfly sound, beautifully produced and there's a pretty cool video too...see YouTube. I love the b-side too - shows a bit of versatility. I just hope they tour soon as they were brilliant supporting Magnum last year!

Kings & Queens Of The Underground
Kings & Queens Of The Underground

5.0 out of 5 stars The classic sound returns, 26 Oct. 2014
This album really captures Billy Idol's strengths: the texture and tone of his voice, his brilliant guitarist (Steve Stevens), danceable tunes that also rock, along with an eccentricity which makes him unique. I liked the the last album (Devil's Playground) but it was way too heavy and grungy, not his style at all. This one harks back to his classic '80s sound but brings enough new elements to sound modern. It's beautifully produced and, unlike the last album, every instrument is allowed room to 'breathe'. It's a pretty mellow album with few all-out rockers but Billy does 'mellow' extremely well...this is 'Eyes without a Face' territory. Billy Idol and Steve Stevens is a tough combination to beat. Great record.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6