Profile for JohnBoy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
More Mile Cheviot Trail Shoe Black/Lime
More Mile Cheviot Trail Shoe Black/Lime

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trail running shoes!!, 12 May 2016
Really impressed with these trail running shoes. They are really comfortable and the tred is excellent. I did a run up on the mendip hills and they performed very well. These trainers are proof that you don't have to pay through the nose for over rated brands. If they only last a year or 2 I will still feel I would have gotten my monies worth.

Recomposed By Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons
Recomposed By Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly Brilliant!, 12 Oct. 2015
This is such an ingenious reworking of the original composition by Vivaldi - Max Richter has retained elements of the original but cleverly exposed new themes and ideas. He manages to put his own stamp on the music whilst ensuring the familiarity of Vivaldi's music isn't lost. Utterly brilliant and well worth purchasing!

VonHaus PREMIUM Slim TV Wall Bracket for 33 - 60 inch LCD, LED & Plasma TV. Super-strength Load Capacity up to 75KG, 15 degree Tilt mechanism up/down, Max VESA 660x450
Offered by DOMU UK

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good with this bracket!, 6 Oct. 2015
So far so good with this bracket - the TV is still on the wall anyway! It was delivered promptly and assembly was straight forward. It's well made. I had an issue with attaching the brackets to the back of my Toshiba 46inch LCD TV because the method that they recommended in the instructions (using this additional plastic plugs) actually meant that the screws were not long enough. So I had to use additional washers to make it safe. The integrated spirit level is such a genius idea and makes life so much easier and mounting far more accurate. Would recommend this product.

LG G4 Case, Spigen [Resilient] LG G4 Case Impact Protection [Rugged Armor] [Black] Ultimate protection from drops and impacts for LG G4 (2015) - Black (SGP11516)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

Car Mount, Vena AIR55 [One Hand][Air Vent] Universal Car Mount Holder for iPhone SE 6S 6 Plus 5, Galaxy S7 S6 Edge S5, LG G5 G4 Smartphones (3.5"- 6.3" inch)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 27 Sept. 2015
I needed a simple device for my phone sat nav when in the car. I had tried ones with window suckers before and found them to be a little annoying. I have to say that this product is excellent. It's well made and the attachment mechanism to the air vent is so simple to use.

Highly recommended!

TomTom Runner GPS grǬn/dunkelblau, 1RR0.001.08
TomTom Runner GPS grǬn/dunkelblau, 1RR0.001.08
Offered by EasyShoppingGB

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for running, 11 May 2015
Like the watch - great display - easy to use

However I will only award 4 stars because the GPS map has started to return blurred route images after importing so need to investigate the cause.

Otherwise all other statistics have been excellent.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2015 11:45 PM BST

SweetDreamers ewan the dream sheep® - purple
SweetDreamers ewan the dream sheep® - purple
Offered by Baa Baa Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Ewan the 'Pure Genius' Sheep, 11 May 2015
After we brought our first child home from hospital, the first few nights were pretty tough in terms of sleep and getting our daughter to sleep in the moses basket was not at all easy - we anticipated it being like this, however it got me thinking whether there were any products out there to help a baby relax.

We had Ewan the Dream Sheep recommended to us by one of the dads from our NCT group. I remember the day it arrived through the post - I came into the house and my wife was in the middle of a nappy change and our daughter was screaming away. I unpacked the Ewan, put the batteries in and switched it on. I placed it by her head and she IMMEDIATELY stopped crying - fluke? perhaps? but we've since been using it for a month now and I have to say that I'm very impressed - it doesn't always work, however the majority of the time Ewan calms our daughter and soothes her to sleep after 20 minutes or so. It's also effective during a nappy change providing it is switched on in good time and the baby soothed before hand it can mean a cry free nappy change - it must act as a distraction.

Anyway - every baby is different but it is worth a try - you cannot put a price on sleep and the money spent was well worth it.

Apple iPod nano 16GB, 7th Generation - Silver
Apple iPod nano 16GB, 7th Generation - Silver
Offered by TECH SENSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little iPod!, 30 Mar. 2015
This is my first iPod - I wanted something that I could go running with and store a decent amount of music on to replace my heavy smartphone. Really impressed with how small and streamlined this piece of kit is. Apparently I can store about 260 albums on here at a bitrate of mp3 192Kbps which will do me just fine!

No complaints thus far :)

False Widow Catcher - Trap and catch False Widow spiders at arms length! - UK's Number 1 Spider Catcher Trap
Offered by SK Depots

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep spiders at arms length with this nifty little thing!, 3 Oct. 2014
Really handy to have in the house...especially if you hate spiders!

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Classical Music ...But Were Too Afraid to Ask (Classic FM)
by Darren Henley

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great read for Classical Music lovers!, 3 Oct. 2014
I am a massive Classical Music fan and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this book and devoured it over a few days. It provided so many useful nuggets of information which I am sure I will return to again and again.

Highly recommended to all that either love the Classical genre or wish to learn more about it.

Page: 1 | 2