Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Universal Nail Polish Holder
Universal Nail Polish Holder
Offered by Beauty Hair Products Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a neat freak polish addict!, 24 Nov. 2014
I so needed this box! I had (some of) my polishes stored in a lovely OPI case, but you couldn't see the colours and it only held 24 bottles. After a lot of research I found this and ordered straight away. I love the organisation of what is, essentially, a plastic box! I have OPI, Leighton Denny, Nails Inc and mini Ciate in mine and they all fit. Some of the new Nails Inc bottles (more rectangle) are a bit tight, but mainly because some of the sections/compartments are bent (not sure if mine is faulty or whether this is a common occurrence - 1 star docked for quality) I am able to get two Ciate Mini's in one compartment, but I am not sure if a full size bottle will fit in as they are quite wide. I seriously need to get another one, or maybe two. Genius plastic box; I love it!

Essential Asian Cookbook (Essential Cookbook)
Essential Asian Cookbook (Essential Cookbook)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 7 Aug. 2008
This book is fantastic!! It covers most of the Asian countries, with new and exciting dishes that you may have not heard of. It's not your average Asian cookbook, where they think all we want to cook is what we can get at a takeaway, there really are some unusual recipes in here. Nicely set out and easy to follow. There are photographs for the majority of dishes too. I highly recommend it.