Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now
Profile for Mr. K. Cross > Reviews

Content by Mr. K. Cross

Mr. K. Cross "keithcelt2" (Wales)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Salter EK2017 Deep Fill  Panini Press and Grill Sandwich Toaster
Salter EK2017 Deep Fill Panini Press and Grill Sandwich Toaster
Offered by Emporium Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money., 4 Aug. 2016
Excellent item! Decided to purchase this having loved the one I had in the 80s. This has not disappointed: it produces lovely toasties in minutes, it is easy to clean any spillage, & it takes my home-made bread perfectly that is larger than shop-bought. It recommends the plates are brushed with oil before use, but that's a little bit of a faff, so I do what I always did & what was stated in the instructions all those years ago: butter the outside of the slices to be toasted. Works perfectly. Although it takes large & thickly cut slices of bread, it takes up very little space on my work surface. This is damned good value for the price.

Master Mint & Tea Tree Beard Oil - For a thicker, softer & fuller beard! - The Bearded Gent (30ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great oil for beardies!, 25 May 2016
A great beard oil: it smells fresh; soothes the skin; conditions the beard; has a dropper making it very easy to get the amount you want; does not leave your beard greasy. All at a fantastic price. Excellent!

OCTAVE® Mens 2 Pack Lounge Pants & 1 Pack Thermal Short Sleeve T-Shirt Bundle [Size L, Colour Navy / Multi Check Pants & Size L, Colour Charcoal T-Shirt]
Offered by Octave Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanulous!, 25 May 2016
Excellent items: look good, fit well, material soft, wash well. What more can you want?

Push (Deluxe Edition)
Push (Deluxe Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 May 2016
Great 80s Pop with superb extra tracks. Fabulous!

Tobacco Leaf & Musk Beard Oil For a Thicker, Softer and Fuller Beard - The Bearded Gent (10ml) UK
Offered by Thebeardedgent

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 May 2016
I have a collection of beard oils, but this scent is my favourite. It's not overpowering, but lasts all day. It has a warm, musky aroma that I love. I love it so much that I have three bottles of it!! But it's not just the smell, it leaves my beard soft & more manageable. Well worth every penny.

Mo Bro's - Unscented Premium Beard Soap Conditioner Wash 80g
Mo Bro's - Unscented Premium Beard Soap Conditioner Wash 80g
Offered by health-expert

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, excellent product, 6 May 2016
Produces a lovely lather that leaves my beard soft. I chose unscented as I have a collection of scented beard oils. It's a long-lasting little bar, even though I use it twice a day most days. I will definitely be ordering another when this finishes.

Amison New Trunks Sexy Underwear Men Men's Boxer Briefs Shorts Bulge Pouch soft Underpants (XL, Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 6 May 2016
Soft, comfortable, holds everything in place! Excellent value for such an inexpensive item. Happy!

AmisonSexy Mens Breathe Underwear Briefs Bulge Pouch Shorts Underpants (M, Black)
Offered by Foxwoods-Mr

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive & fun!, 6 May 2016
Inexpensive & fun briefs. I just had to order these as they made me smile when I saw them. They are comfortable, with a good fit, & wash well, (I hand-wash them as it's much gentler than a machine wash). For the money, just can't complain. Excellent!

AZATOM ® STORM Black with NFC - Powerful Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker - 24W Stereo with Twin Woofers - Voice status - iPhone 6s - 6 - 5s - 5c - 4s - Android. Deep Powerful Bass - Designed and Developed in the UK - Auto reconnect - Long life battery upto 20 Hours of Music
Offered by 4Cool Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bit of kit!, 6 May 2016
Looks good, sounds good. This has quite a sophisticated look with its black casing & silver trim & buttons, & the long, cylindrical shape is also very pleasing. But does the sound match up to its appearance? Yes, it does. It has a warm tone, with good bass, (I don't need a thumping shake-the-foundations boom!), good treble, & no distortion when the volume is turned up. It has a nice weight to it, & looks well made: quality. I love it that I can carry it around the house with me to listen to my music where-ever I am, outside too. Battery life is excellent: I haven't checked how long a charge lasts, but I've only plugged it in couple of times over the few weeks I've owned it. Lovely bit of kit!

VivaPet Sun Protection Net Cover, Green
VivaPet Sun Protection Net Cover, Green
Offered by MSH-LONDON

1.0 out of 5 stars Given up!, 5 May 2016
Easy to install, it states. No, it isn't! It doesn't come with any clips to attach it to the run as the cover that came with my original order for this run model. I have fiddled & faffed fir the last twenty five minutes & have now given up. The cover has been bundled back into its bag & will probably go out with the rubbish next week!!! Can't be bothered to rewrap, take it to the post office & pay to send it back.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20