Profile for N. Phelan > Reviews

Content by N. Phelan

N. Phelan (Bedfordshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ladies Twin Touch Fastening Halter Back Sandals with Leather Lining
Ladies Twin Touch Fastening Halter Back Sandals with Leather Lining
Offered by SHOESAVE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, 14 Aug. 2016
These sandals are really robust and comfortable. They look nice and I have had lots of complements. if you are near a half size you will definitely have to go up a size to get your correct fit, as advised by other customers. I have been really pleased with these, and have worn them a lot from the moment I got them. Would recommend them and would be very happy to use this company again. excellent purchase, excellent product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wore them every day of my holiday! - wonderful shoes. I LOVE THEM, 14 Aug. 2016
OMGoodness these are amazing. They arrived quickly and are sooooo comfortable (padded inside and fit round the heel - no slipping/rubbing) that I wore them every day of the holiday whether they went with my outfit or not!! They also look really smart & pretty which means that you could wear them for a smart occasion like a wedding - not problem! & perfect for the beach, being rubber. After 2 weeks of solid wear in hot weather they still smell great - not a whiff of rubber anywhere. I also love that they are recyclable and are made of recycled materials. I absolutely love them and would definitely buy from this company again. Fabulous.

Brilliant Activities for Stretching Gifted and Talented Children
Brilliant Activities for Stretching Gifted and Talented Children
by Ashley McCabe Mowat

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 18 Feb. 2016
I love this book. Full of interesting topic starters - I use it in restaurants, coffee shops, hairdressers, travelling, etc in fact any where waiting is required and where most families now seem to hand their child an ipad or phone to play with instead. It makes them think and come up with some amazing ideas. A great alternative to the non stop technology challenge.

Raising and Emotionally Intelligent Child (The Parent Practice's Toolkit for Families)

3.0 out of 5 stars however if like me you are quite good at conversing and listening ..., 18 Feb. 2016
More of a leaflet rather than book - you can read it in half an hour. Basically this book explains things to people who have no idea how to talk or listen to kids. If this is you, you will get a lot out of it, however if like me you are quite good at conversing and listening to what children have to say you won't find much new, and most of it comes under common sense and understanding. The book then goes on to list a massive list of emotions, which was a pointless exercise - but might help someone. Wouldn't recommend it, unless as I say conversing with kids is a very new thing to you.

We Go to the Gallery: A Dung Beetle Learning Guide (Dung Beetle Reading Scheme 1a)
by Miriam Elia

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 20 Jan. 2016
I lecture in the History of 20th Century Art. I loved this book, it made me laugh out loud the moment I opened the first page - absolutely brilliant. Well worth the money. I got it today and have already sent a copy to my brother. Will definitely be buying some of the others from the series for presents etc. Fabulous.

zeroUV - Designer Inspired Butterfly Baroque Style Womens Oversized Fashion Sunglasses (Creme-Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Big, Bold and fantastic, 20 Jan. 2016
loving these glasses! well made, big and look fab - but only if you want to be noticed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made Father Christmas's life so much easier, 20 Jan. 2016
Filled the stocking really well. Father Christmas said it made his life so much easier, he will definitely be getting these again next year.

Star Wars Hero Mashers Episode III Anakin Skywalker