Profile for Beabroom > Reviews

Content by Beabroom

Beabroom

**NEW** Childrens Acrylic Plastic Mixed Beads Kit 60grams ~Stars~Hearts~Round~Alphabet Beads~Includes 1mtr Threading elastic by AC Crafts
Offered by AC.Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 29 July 2016
Really great product, arrived in 2 days from ordering and had a great selection of good quality beads. The thread provided is durable (withstanding constant stretching from eager kids) and the holes in the beads are quite wide which allowed my 3-year old to thread them herself easily; also kept a 6-year old occupied on a rainy summer holiday afternoon!

Ratty organic rodent repellent
Ratty organic rodent repellent

3.0 out of 5 stars Nasal overload!, 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Ratty organic rodent repellent
We bought this to deter rats and mice from camping out in the boot of our cars- we followed other reviews/instructions and put small amounts in material balls in the cars; the product works but now we don't want to get in our cars anymore as they smell so bad! Would not recommend for indoor use as the smell is worse than dealing with the rodents! We have given it 3 stars as it may well be the best product in the world for deterring rodents but we can't persevere with it because of the smell.

Drumstick Lollies x 30 lollies
Drumstick Lollies x 30 lollies
Offered by Chocolate Buttons

5.0 out of 5 stars Obviously a great product....., 26 Jun. 2014
My 4 year old loves these as a cheeky treat when he is really good, but who doesn't? They are a classic! Purchased them from the sweet house and was impressed enough with their packaging and delivery to write a review,, presented really well in 2 sealed seolphane bags and sent in sturdy packaging so no squishing occurred (we have received squished lollies before from anoth company).

Jumping Joggle Bopper. Sound sensitive Vibrating Powered Ball Game
Jumping Joggle Bopper. Sound sensitive Vibrating Powered Ball Game
Offered by Liberty Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 8 Feb. 2014
Brought this for our 4-year-old to help with his speech therapy-instant hit! Hours of fun and very motivational to encourage communication, our 9-month-old loves it too!

TecTake Childrens Kids Pop Up Ball Pit Play Tent with 200 Balls Indoor
TecTake Childrens Kids Pop Up Ball Pit Play Tent with 200 Balls Indoor
Offered by TecTake United Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 31 Dec. 2013
Father Christmas put this tent up on Christmas Eve (with a few extra balls) for our 3 year old Son and 8 month old daughter and it is fantastic, hours of fun been had by both of them, no toppling over, no losing its shape and no seams coming apart- the dog has even gone in a few times too! This is the best play tent we have had, our 3 year old is very big ( wears 6 year old cloths) and he fits in along with the baby, he has had 3 previous tents which have been more expensive and not nearly as good ( all were destroyed in a matter of weeks!) he loves the 2 doors so the tent can go infront of his toy cupboard and he climb through the tent into the cupboard- pretty much what every little boy looks for! It has mesh panels on the roof and the sides so you can see what the little ones are getting up to at any time, it was super easy to put up (might be a bit tougher taking it down as it packs up very small for storage) and arrived very quickly, we highly recommend this product!

Babyliss Pro Ceramic Dial A Heat Hair Tongs with 25 Heat Settings Curler Wand (BLACK)
Offered by Amazing Hair & Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 12 Aug. 2013
I have very (very) long, thick hair that is quite straight and usually is difficult to get curls to stay in. I wanted big, glossy, sexy bouncy waves/curls and this is exactly what this product did! It was easy to use (I used it on heat setting 25) and it only took about 20 mins to do all my hair! The trick is to spray your hair lightly with hairspray first BEFORE you curl and to use small sections of hair, the curls made were big, bouncy and shiny and lasted well into the second day - I think if I had taken more time with them they would have lasted longer!

I don't think you can go wrong with this product, you just have to be realistic in your expectations - straight hair can't be curled and stay in perfect curls for days on end, but this product is a great cheat and gives saloon results certainly for a day.

Pair of BLUE 90" Width x 54" Drop , Supersoft Thermal BLACKOUT Curtains INCLUDING PAIR OF MATCHING TIE BACKS, 'Winter Warm but Summer Cool' by VICEROY BEDDING
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 April 2013
After reading some mixed reviews about this product I thought I would give it a try- they are fantastic.

I have put them up in my 3-year-old sons bedroom and as he goes to bed at 6.30 every night it is very sunny (especially after the clocks changing). These curtains block out 99% of the sunlight and make the room a great environment for sleeping. They were easy to hang, easy to wash and look great.

I know there have been some comments in other reviews about the quality of the materials and the slight sheen to it but hey you are only paying a fraction of the price of other black out curtains so they are not going to be made of silk! Admittedly they do feel a little acrylic when you touch them but with curtains it's more about how they look and these look fab!

I think they look great, are as the claim to be super soft and do exactly what they say on the tin - I would recommend them to anyone and am looking at getting some more in other colours for the rest of our bedrooms!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 13 Nov. 2012
This Product is really well made, quality materials and really good stitch work - you would never tell that it was fake leather at all! I got it as a present for my husband and it arrived within 1 week via courier, he is really pleased with the overall look and quality of it - would have easily paid double this for it on the high street!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product, 22 July 2012
I am 28 and have Rheumatoid Arthritis I also have a young toddler to run around after so I have to use my wrists a lot. I have tried so many different bandages and supports but my wrists were still very, very painful. This product was fantastic, it supports your wrist in a really comfortable and neutral position but still allows you to use your hand. It is fully adjustable so I can alter the tightness depending on how swollen my joints are. I also wore this at night and I slept through the night for the first time in a long while as my wrist pain did not wake me up.

You can also take out the splint if you need more flexibility which is a great feature! None of the straps dig in or chaiff.

I would strongly recommend this product if you have arthritis or if you need your wrist to be supported for any legnth of time even through the night, it is comfortable, supportive and doesn't look too bad compared to other supports that are availibe.