Profile for Prospero of Kemp Town > Reviews

Content by Prospero of Ke...

Prospero of Kemp Town "prospero_of_kemp_town"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
5 Colours and 5 sizes available. Loving Care Pet Products Ultra Supreme LARGE 25 inch 64 cm LOYAL BLUE Pet Bed, Dog Bed, Cat Bed, Basket. Completely Machine Washable. Super Plush, Thermal, Water, Wind, Oil and Urine Resistant, Durable, High Reinforced Sides, Heavy Duty Non Skid Bottom. Our DOG, CAT, KITTEN and PUPPY beds. Top Quality, Non Allergenic Materials. Removable/Reversible pillow mattress. All Season, All Weather Pet Bed. Five Sizes and Colours Available to suit most Pets and Homes
Offered by LOVING CARE PET PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 18 Dec. 2016
This product folds down to a compact size, which is a big plus compared to the dog bed I had before. The dog loves it and it will be easy to clean when the time comes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2016 4:22 PM GMT

Portable Charger RAVPower 16750mAh Power Bank External Battery Pack with Most Powerful 4.5A Output and iSmart Technology - Black
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and extremely useful, 7 Dec. 2016
This product has been an absolute Godsend. I take long train journeys fairly regularly and used to have to charge up all the gadgets I might need on the journey, which took more effort than you might think. Now I just make sure the charger is full before travelling. My Kindle Fire, which is probably the most frequently-used device for which I use the charger, seems to fill up a lot more quickly on this charger than on the one that came with it.

AMPM24 Black Dial Magnifier Mens Skeleton Mechanical Silver Pocket Watch Fob Chain + AMPM24 Gift Box WPK023
Offered by AMPM24

5.0 out of 5 stars Remarkable value for money, 4 Dec. 2016
This watch is far more sturdy than the price might suggest and the facility to stand it upright is really useful. The strong hinge and lack of a catch on the cover means that this watch is likely to last a lot longer than the watch I had before, which had cost me a lot more. The display is clear enough for me to read easily on the desk in front of me, which surprises me as I have eyesight problems. The design is a pleasing mixture of ancient and modern and still makes me smile weeks after buying it.

Mudder Steampunk Mechanical Style Skeleton Tungsten Steel Windup Mens Pocket Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and elegant, 7 May 2016
In the flesh, this watch looks if anything better than in the pictures on Amazon. I have every confidence that it will be my constant companion and timepiece for a long time to come.

Kindle E-reader, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Black) - Includes Special Offers (Previous generation - 7th)

5.0 out of 5 stars A significant improvement, 19 April 2016
This model represents a very significant improvement on its predecessors. I bought it mostly for its greater capacity as I like having my entire Kindle library accessible at all times and my old Kindle was nearly full. The touchscreen element was not something I expected to matter much to me but it does make it a lot easier to use, especially when it comes to tasks like organising the books into collections. It also eliminates the accidental page turns that used to happen occasionally. The battery life seems a little poorer than on previous models but this may be subjective as I am using it a lot more than usual at the moment. I also bought the purpose-built cover suggested by Amazon and this is slimmer and better designed than the leather cover I used with the old machine.

Ruzzle
Ruzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun workout for the brain, 16 April 2016
This review is from: Ruzzle (App)
This game is great fun if you like word games and can be played alone or in competition with others. I can almost feel my brain stretching as I play.

Backgammon for Dummies
Backgammon for Dummies
by Chris Bray

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent guide, 19 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Backgammon for Dummies (Paperback)
This book makes it easy to understand the basic rules and then goes into tactics in some depth. The explanations are clear and the logic of different strategic ideas is clearly explained.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars An old favourite in a portable format, 19 Mar. 2016
Scrabble is the classic word game and this format is easy to carry around. It does need to be played somewhere where it will not be moved about too much but is perfect for long waiting situations.

How To Be Clever
How To Be Clever
by Ben Pridmore

5.0 out of 5 stars Good information in a clear and entertaining format, 17 Feb. 2016
This review is from: How To Be Clever (Paperback)
I read about Ben Pridmore in Joshua Foer's excellent book, Moonwalking with Einstein, and felt that anything he wrote would be both useful and enjoyable to read. The book lives up to that expectation, turning stuff that could easily be pretty dry or baffling into something easy and enjoyable to read. Of course the techniques given take practice but they work and are fun to use. Some have a direct practical value and all give the brain some very healthy exercise.

MTS 3 in 1 Wooden Board Game Set Compendium Travel Games Chess Backgammon Draughts
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars A touch of class, 15 Feb. 2016
This set is excellent quality, better than I expected, elegant and a joy to use. The only thing lacking is a dice cup.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4