Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for mimi > Reviews

Content by mimi

mimi

Page: 1 | 2
Two Card Holder Leatherette Wallet (Lime)
Two Card Holder Leatherette Wallet (Lime)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, holds several cards in each side, 25 Oct. 2016
Really good, holds several cards in each side. All the ones I've bought in the past have fallen apart quickly, this seems to be going strong. Lovely colour too.

Women's Purse, Lensun Genuine Leather Purse Small Coin Zip Wallet for Women, Gift Boxed, Watermelon Red (QB-NL-WN)
Offered by Lensun UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for the amount of cards I have (though ..., 25 Oct. 2016
Just right for the amount of cards I have (though if you have a lot this is probably not for you)

Joseph Joseph Nest Measure Measuring Cup Set, Classic - Multi-Colour, 8 Piece
Joseph Joseph Nest Measure Measuring Cup Set, Classic - Multi-Colour, 8 Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Oct. 2016
I really like these, they work well and look good.

JVL Black 50 pack thin velvet space saving non-slip coat hangers
JVL Black 50 pack thin velvet space saving non-slip coat hangers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. I just moved into uni accommodation and I ..., 25 Oct. 2016
Perfect. I just moved into uni accommodation and I have very little drawer space so all my clothes have to be hung up. These are brilliant they hold everything, even things with wide necklines. I'm going to cut all the little ribbons off my clothes!

Sony ICDPX333.CE7 4GB PX Series MP3 Digital Voice IC Recorder
Sony ICDPX333.CE7 4GB PX Series MP3 Digital Voice IC Recorder
Offered by LB INTL

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely recommend., 25 Oct. 2016
I'm using it to record my university lectures. Works really well, even for quite quiet lectures. Would definitely recommend.

Silvine Record Cards 152x101mm Plain Pack of 100 - Color: White
Silvine Record Cards 152x101mm Plain Pack of 100 - Color: White
Offered by UK Mega Shop Deals

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much ok for what I needed them for, 25 Oct. 2016
Pretty much ok for what I needed them for, but as other reviewers have said, they are thin. I wouldn't want to use these as revision cards for taking around with me, they are more of a thickish paper.

London Pottery 4 Cup Filter Teapot Rockingham Brown
London Pottery 4 Cup Filter Teapot Rockingham Brown
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 14 April 2014
I bought this as a present, the colour was lovely and it feels really solid and well made. A bit bigger than I thought, but that's my fault for not reading the dimensions properly. Good that the filter reaches right down to the bottom. Gift was well received and I definitely recommend

10 Bookbinding Needles - Standard Size for Medium Thread
10 Bookbinding Needles - Standard Size for Medium Thread
Offered by Vintage Paper Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Aug. 2013
Bought these as I am getting into bookbinding - have been using my standard sewing needles and using these after those is great, they are really nice to use - they don't bend easily, easy to thread up, nice and sharp. I started using one some time ago and I have been using the same one since. I gave one to a friend and she is also happy with it. Arrived promptly and as described.

The Long War (Long Earth)
The Long War (Long Earth)
by Stephen Baxter

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 22 Aug. 2013
The book was great, but I didn't realise that the edition I was buying would be so big - not standard paperback size. A bit annoying as it is quite heavy.

A Little Guide To Wild Flowers (Eden Project)
A Little Guide To Wild Flowers (Eden Project)
by Charlotte Voake

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 22 Aug. 2013
I bought this as a present for my cousin who was turning nine - she seems to like using it as we went down for a walk with them recently and she eagerly brought it along to identify the flowers. The order the flowers are shown in is good because she can find the flower by colour when she doesn't know it's name. The illustrations are beautiful, slightly stylised, but easy to match up with the plants. The size of the book is ever so slightly too big, in my opinion, to be easily carried around on a walk but not a big problem as it is quite thin and light - if it's for a gift, a little bag for it to go in would be good. Well received and I almost wish I had one for myself. Would recommend to anyone interested in wild flowers.

Page: 1 | 2