Profile for Ian > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Electra Heart
Electra Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Click buy NOW !!!!!!!!!, 5 May 2012
This review is from: Electra Heart (Audio CD)
When I heard Marina's first album I loved it but when I heard this album I played it about 10 times one after the other- so professional. I have the deluxe version and the bonus tracks are amazing. I thought she would have chosen the ones that weren't as good for the deluxe. My favourite is probably Starring Role -it is so powerful .All the songs were written by Marina herself. If you haven't already got this album you have just got to click Buy Now or you are missing out on something which is so big it's life changing!

We Started Nothing
We Started Nothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing style, 16 Mar. 2012
This review is from: We Started Nothing (Audio CD)
This is the Ting Tings first album and a really good one too .They have done so much recently putting songs on Myspace and Youtube and they have been so busy in the studio lately .My favourite song is probably Thats Not My Name - it,s a good one to get up and dance to. Their album is a bit like a jukebox- not one song is the same as another one on the album. I give this album 9/10. I think there could be a few more songs but apart from that amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds From Nowheresville
Sounds From Nowheresville
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars new material and better music, 16 Mar. 2012
The Ting Tings first album was called We Started Nothing which was an amazing first album (9/10 )but now they have reached 10/10 .The new songs really suits their style.I love the first song on the album -Silence which is completely different to all their other stuff and a really nice beat and rhythm.They have worked on this album for 2 years so everyone should really approve of it BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sarah Jane Adventures - Series 5 [DVD]
The Sarah Jane Adventures - Series 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elisabeth Sladen

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 13 Jan. 2012
this series is amazing i don't no anything that is better than this buy this now full packed advencheres WOW

Heaven
Heaven
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars This tops ADELE, 5 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Heaven (Audio CD)
OMG I liked Rebecca on the X-factor .She should have won it but now this tops any singer. Her voice is brilliant and the harmonies are good. The best song has to be Shoulder to Shoulder -its 1111111111111111110/10. I love every second of it -this tops any singer you can think of. She knows how to sing .There is not one bad song. She is absolutely amazing .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2011 12:52 PM GMT

Talk That Talk
Talk That Talk
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW SHES DONE IT, 21 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Talk That Talk (Audio CD)
OMG just as you thought nothing could get better than LOUD! Its just got better .I absolutely love We Found Love- the first single and the best song. Rihanna ,keep going with you career- any one that likes one sort of music will love this -buy it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who You Are (Deluxe Edition)
Who You Are (Deluxe Edition)
Offered by 5-star-media

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 20 Nov. 2011
An amazing deluxe packed with different songs -it includes 4 more tracks and a whole dvd -you have got to buy this now

Killer Love [Repackaged Version]
Killer Love [Repackaged Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicole and a half, 14 Nov. 2011
What an album -I love every single song there is .Such a mix of songs including the new single Try with me and 5 brand new songs .Click the link to go and see her on her UK tour [..] its a really good album -not one song is boring- get it now.

Rough Crossing
Rough Crossing
by Tom Stoppard

2.0 out of 5 stars Rough Crossing, 3 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Rough Crossing (Paperback)
Typical Stoppard. Very clever but lacking in any humanity and tries too hard to be clever. I'm sure it appeals to the theatre going elite but not for the other 99.99% of us. I have seen the play at the National Theatre and Salisbury Playhouse and both productions convince me it doesn't work.

Insatiable
Insatiable
Offered by Leisurezone

2.0 out of 5 stars Is OK, 1 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Insatiable (Audio CD)
When I bought this album I was so excited and when I heard Insatiable I hated it. I knew she could do better but when I got the album I thought this is the wrong album -it was such a let down. Out of 10 this album will be a 2 -quite a boring sound and a letdown to her career
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2012 11:55 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3