Profile for Ian > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne

5.0 out of 5 stars Avril Lavigne's 5th Album, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Avril Lavigne (Audio CD)
I have been a big fan of Avril since the beginning of her career but this album tops the lot. She has a different style to her previous material and has got different types of styles like 'Let You Go',sung with her husband, which is a strong ballad. Then you have got the "rock Avril" with songs like 'Rock N Roll', a great rock song which is the second single of the album. Then there is my fave 'Here's To Never Growing Up' which is the first single of the album and which was performed on 'The Voice UK'. Overall I think its Avril's best album yet.I give this 5 star. BUY NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Centre Stage
Centre Stage
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Kimberly takes Centre Stage, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Centre Stage (Audio CD)
Thins is a great album With great covers from musical theatre the single one day I fly away is better than the original with great sound on all the tracks defying gravity is one of the best songs on the album. She's got a very stunning voice and unique. Also the 3 original songs that she wrote are very good as well with a very good witch has a very good theme to the songs Kimberly did the right thing to go solo and should do many more albums solo maybe next time more written by her Kimberly your the best !!!!

The Female Boss
The Female Boss
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Female Boss (Audio CD)
When you think of tulisa you think of an urban style and on this record she has pulled it all of she has a grat range of songs that are great

Butterfly Wishes
Butterfly Wishes
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING folk album, 8 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Butterfly Wishes (Audio CD)
What an amazing folk first album. A great range of songs all written by herself. She has got a great voice she is definitely different from anyone in the music biz at the moment. A great present and I recommend it to anyone who likes folky pop music. Buy Sadie's first album now!! BUY IT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORA
ORA
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars The ORA is smashing, 29 Aug. 2012
This review is from: ORA (Audio CD)
What an album. She has got a good style that no other artist has ,an edgy sound vibe. It alway makes you want to get up and just dance. Good new 2012 sound for me .I would buy this album right now .I like her beacause nobody can just get her first album out and then get 3 number #1 singles from 1 album. As I write this review the album is number 1 in stores. My fave song is Shine Ya Light - it's got a different vibe to any of the other songs and Radioactive is a good dance song .Another one on my faves is R.I.P - AMAZING NUMBER #1 .I hope there will be a second album to follow. Artist to watch for 2012. Go Rita!

Heartbreak On Hold
Heartbreak On Hold

5.0 out of 5 stars A AMAZING Party Album, 22 July 2012
This review is from: Heartbreak On Hold (Audio CD)
First things first- such a good catchy album and thesongs really stick in your head. A great album to have on before you are going to a night club !!!!

1.Heartbreak On Hold (A good powerful song to start the album and get a party going ) 10/10 (Fave song)

2.Elephant (The lead single of the album a good one you could dance to for ages. Sometimes gets a little boring for 4 mins 8/10

3.Let It Go (The second single from the album another really good party song that you can really get in to 9/10

4.This Love Will Survive (A tiny bit down tempo from the first 3 but you can really hear the powerful story behind the song 9/10

5.Fire (A fast song that realy shows off her voice)2nd fave 10/10

6.The Sheets (A slow powerful song which is really catchy)10/10

7.Daylight Robbery ( Another powerful song, a really fun song which has kind of a funny meaning) 9/10

8.Tonight (A good song for a night club which everyone would be dancing to) 10/10

9.Love You That Much (A nice slow song which you could just sit down and listen to the meaning of the song) 9/10

10.Oh La La (Another good song to play at a party or maybe the 1st song you play) 9/10

11.Sitting On Top (A lovely song which is nice and quiet ) 8/10

12.What Money Can't Buy (One of the best meanings and a lovely slow tempo song) 10,10

GO OUT AND BY THIS CD NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2012 5:45 PM BST

A Million Lights
A Million Lights
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A.M.A.Z.I.N.G, 18 Jun. 2012
This review is from: A Million Lights (Audio CD)
First things first - if you don't have this album you don't know what you are missing !It is the album of 2012 - you can't top this album .My number 1 of the year so far. She has got a different style and she wrote 4 songs herself about her breake up with Mr.Cole .She has got an amazing come back for an amazing album.If you like music you will love the album- such a diffrent kind of style which artists are now going to copy .I mean under the sun is just amazing so if you like the NUMBER 1# single and the now number 1 album A Million Lights - get the album now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instinct
Instinct
Offered by brooke2001

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 14 May 2012
This review is from: Instinct (Audio CD)
When I got this in the post I went straight up to my room to play it and wow it was great .Such a good style .No-one else is similar to them .It is so unusual.I couldn't believe my ears it was absolutely amazing. If you don't buy this album you are missing out on a big thing- buy it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2013 11:11 AM BST

Overloaded: The Collection
Overloaded: The Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Is this there new album, 11 May 2012
I have just bought this album .I don't know if it's official but oh well they are my favourite band .I think it's their next album because they just released Freedom which is an amazing song . Its going to be a really good suprise and I hope it will come soon.

Bajan Style
Bajan Style
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Beat any Band !!!, 7 May 2012
This review is from: Bajan Style (Audio CD)
When I bought this album I wanted it because I loved Twilight and Sparks so much .When I playd this album I couldn't believe my ears -it was amazing -so many different types. Ilove every song so much I can't stop listening to it. You must buy this album now or you are really mising out on something big. I love Cover Drive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3