Profile for lizware > Reviews

Content by lizware

lizware

Garmin nuvi 2445LMT 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts (discontinued by manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 7 July 2013
I read all the reviews on this product. I didnt use it for an month after I ha d bought it as I was buying a new van and just used my iphone app. Once I started using it, it kept swithing itself off completely randomly. I`d be driving along fine and just before a crucial junction, it switches itself off. Its not the 12v lead. I`ve checked that. Went to exchange or replace it with Amazon only to find there is a 30 day poicy on it and the warrantee has run out. Surely, any good like this should be covored with a 1 year warantee. If anyone is thinking of buying off amazon, please think again. For the few pounds extra you`d probably be paying at Halfords or Curry`s, you will get a 1 year warrantee!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2013 4:14 PM BST

The Penance List (The David Trilogy Book 1)
The Penance List (The David Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous!!, 12 Feb. 2013
Brilliantly written, good storyline which keeps you on the edge of your seat with a little twist to the end!Well done to the author!