Profile for S. McGregor > Reviews

Content by S. McGregor

S. McGregor (Dundee, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Cloupor Cloutank M4 Genuine - Dry Herb Vaporiser / Burner - Dry herb only kit. Adjustable airflow control, self / easy cleaning chamber, 510 thread (With ego Collar) Ideal 3.7v and Variable Voltage eCigs suitable for 1.2 - 1.3 Ohm. 3 Coils
Offered by CBD Distribution Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing purchase, I'm glad it was not too expensive, 22 April 2017
Very poor product, does not work with either of the batteries I tried. First time I switched it on the coil burnt out, I replaced the coil, turned down the power, now my battery does not recognise any vapouriser being connected. I even tried using my partner's battery turned down really low, it also fails to recognise any vapourise as being connected. Don't waste your money, you will only be disappointed.

USB Charger Lvsun 4-Port Wall Charger with UK EU US International Travel Plug Adapter (Interchangeable) 6.8A/34W for Apple iPhone iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Smartphone, Tablet, Power Bank - Black [CE ETL Certification]
Offered by Lvsun

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gizmo, 27 Feb. 2017
Great little gizmo, not tried the European adaptor yet, but superfast charging on the UK adaptor, arrived really quickly. Very impressed so far.

Sony NWZA-15 A Series High-Res Walkman, 16 GB - Silver
Sony NWZA-15 A Series High-Res Walkman, 16 GB - Silver
Offered by TODO! TODO!

4.0 out of 5 stars Treat yourself to one of these, 4 Jun. 2016
Sounds amazing! I played Jeff Buckley's Grace at 24 bit 192khz, the player had no difficulty with the gentle vocals, and the soaring ones, instruments, such as cymbal crashes sound fantastic.

Empire Z: Endless War
Empire Z: Endless War

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 19 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Empire Z: Endless War (App)
A truly awesome game, I've been playing for a few months now. Once you get yourself a good alliance, and learn the game dynamics, you too will be hooked

World at Arms -- Wage war for your nation!
World at Arms -- Wage war for your nation!

4.0 out of 5 stars terrific fun game, 7 Feb. 2015
This game is great fun, you can play for ages, unlike a lot of these games you don't need to keep buying credits to play

XO Premium Install 2m Optical TOSLINK Digital Audio SPDIF Cable - Black. Compatible with PS4/PS3, Xbox One, Wii, Sky Q, Sky HD, HD TVs, DVD, Blu-Rays, AV Amp.
Offered by HDCentral

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic. We bought the in-laws a soundbar for Christmas, 23 Jan. 2015
Fantastic. We bought the in-laws a soundbar for Christmas, but it didn't have an optical cable supplied, tried this, sounds fantastic. Arrived erlier than expected, and works a treat.

Call of Duty®: Heroes
Call of Duty®: Heroes

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Call of Duty®: Heroes (App)
Tricky to get into initially, but once I started I found myself drawn in and hooked. Really fun game, I can see myself wasting a lot of time with this game..Very good, fine gameplay, intersecting concept.

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC 32 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone App (SDSDQU-032G-U46A)
Offered by B3Digital

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Mar. 2014
I've partnered this with my recently purchased SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot and so far not even close to using up the available space. Fantastic, I'd highly recommend these 2 things.

SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black
SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black
Offered by Or Tal

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Mar. 2014
I bought this as it is FLAC capable, sound quality is tremendous, battery life is really good. I've not actually ripped any discs to mp3 format so can't judge how it is with mp3 files. I'd highly recommend this if you are looking for a small and very capable FLAC player. I expanded it with a SanDisk microSDHC Ultra 32GB, class 10, UHS-I, 30MB/sec. + SD adapter, Mobile, and so far so good. I've put quite a few of my favourite discs on, ripped using Exact Audio Copy (EAC), which is a free piece of software, and I'm not even closing to filling the memory.

Giro Bravo Cycling Gloves Unisex
Giro Bravo Cycling Gloves Unisex

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 21 Sept. 2013
These could definitely do with a touch more padding on the palm area, but over all very good, and delivered very promptly

Page: 1 | 2