Profile for Netty > Reviews

Content by Netty

Netty

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Aigle Brillantine, Women's Wellington Boots, Ruby, 5 UK (38 EU)
Aigle Brillantine, Women's Wellington Boots, Ruby, 5 UK (38 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart wellies, 18 April 2016
After previously buying Hunters wellies, (which I would never buy again as they only lasted a year) & Toggi (which lasted just over 2 years), I decided to try Aigle. The fit is similar to the previous two makes mentioned in that they are tall & quite fitted wellies, which being petite, I like. I bought my normal size & can still fit a thin pair of socks & a thicker pair worn over my skinny jeans inside the boot. The colour is just like the picture, they call it Ruby but I'd call it Post Office van red! I've only worn them twice so far, walking & running around muddy fields by the river & they are very comfy.

Ladies Ankle Height Gardening Welly, Dog Walking Wellies. Snow Boots
Ladies Ankle Height Gardening Welly, Dog Walking Wellies. Snow Boots
Offered by BWSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart ankle wellies, 18 April 2016
I bought these ankle wellies for walking my dog on warmer but muddy and wet days when I don't want to wear my long wellies. The fit is great & they look smarter than some shorter wellies I'd seen. I can still wear a thick pair of socks & my skinny jeans tucked into them. I think where the top of the welly comes to may rub if you didn't have something between that & your skin. Only worn them twice so far & they are really comfy. Love them.

Culinare MagiCan Can Opener - White
Culinare MagiCan Can Opener - White

1.0 out of 5 stars Can 'sometimes' opener!!!, 29 Mar. 2016
Had a magician can opener before & it worked brilliantly, this one however does not!! Have trouble attaching it to the can & when you do it doesn't always cut through. Very frustrating. I wouldn't buy again.

Toggi Unisex-Adult Wanderer Classic PLus Wellington Boots Navy Matt,  6 UK (40 EU)
Toggi Unisex-Adult Wanderer Classic PLus Wellington Boots Navy Matt, 6 UK (40 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy welly., 29 Mar. 2016
I ordered these Toggi wellies in navy in February 2014 after being very disappointed with the previous 2 pairs of Hunters. I read the reviews & ordered a size 6 instead of my usual size 5 & they were a great fit. I always wear thick long socks over my normal ones too. I have worn these for 1-2 hours or more everyday for 7 months of the year walking & running with my dog through wet, muddy fields, woods as well as on tarmac. Today I noticed a small split in the side of one boot where my foot bends. They have lasted 2 years 1 month which is better than my Hunters which cost double & only lasted just over 12 months.

Minion T Shirt Ladies Womens Adult Yellow Despicable Me 2 Girls Top Fancy Dress
Minion T Shirt Ladies Womens Adult Yellow Despicable Me 2 Girls Top Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Minion, 18 Sept. 2015
I ordered this t-shirt in small (I'm size 8) as part of my Minion fancy dress outfit. It was perfect.

Opaque Tights By Romartex , Choose From 25 Fashionable Colours ,40 Denier, Sizes S-XL
Price: £0.90 - £3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Minion yellow, 18 Sept. 2015
I ordered the yellow tights in small (I'm size 8) as part of a Minion fancy dress costume. The colour was perfect and so was the fit.

Paul Lamond Dinosaur Roar Jumbo Floor Puzzle (24 Pieces)
Paul Lamond Dinosaur Roar Jumbo Floor Puzzle (24 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Roar!, 22 April 2015
Good quality puzzle. My grandson loves it as it's the same as the dinosaur from his favourite book 'Dinosaur Roar'.

V
V

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant album, 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: V (Audio CD)
Another brilliant album from Maroon 5. Track 1 Maps, written with the brilliant Ryan Tedder has echoes of Sting (Police), showing my age here! Track 2 Animals, has you wanting to dance. Track 3 It was always you, has a chorus that reminds me of Seal. Track 10 Feelings, has the dance feel of Jamiroquai about it. Track 12 with Gwen Stefani is more country. A brilliant mixture of up tempo, clubby & slow tracks showing the versatility of Maroon 5. Can't wait to see them in concert at Wembley arena in May.

Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (Silly Songs)
Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (Silly Songs)
by CRS Records
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun kids cd, 8 Feb. 2015
Perfect for my 2 year old grandson who loves to dance & do the actions to songs. He loves it & asks to play it when he visits.

Pet Touch Giggle Treat Ball
Pet Touch Giggle Treat Ball
Offered by worldofbargain888

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 8 Feb. 2015
I was disappointed with this item as it never seemed to work as I expected it to. If you shook it, it made sounds but didn't really emit noises while my dog played with it. Also the fact that it's made from hard plastic meant that it wasn't suitable for my English Bull Terrier. I didn't want bits chipping off or him crushing it & choking on on the pieces. He only played with it twice & it went in the bin. Maybe ok for a dog without such a strong bite profile.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4