Profile for Deb > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Callous Disregard: Autism and Vaccines: The Truth Behind a Tragedy
Callous Disregard: Autism and Vaccines: The Truth Behind a Tragedy
by Andrew J. Wakefield

5.0 out of 5 stars What an excellent book. I at one stage had been fooled ..., 13 Oct. 2017
What an excellent book.

I at one stage had been fooled by the propaganda machine against Dr Wakefield to think that his work was damaging the rightous vaccine programme - how wrong could I have been. I have since learnt that big pharma will go to any lengths to discredit those who seek to show us the truth about the dangers of vaccines ( hence all the one star reviews about this book from unverified purchasers - those paid by big pharma to perpetuate these myths).

Thankfully peiople are now finding out the truth about vaccines and the dirty tricks behind them. This book shows Dr Wakefield was used as a scapegoat and hounded out. This book should be essential reading for medical students in training, GP's and medical staff who actually give the vaccines to their patients, parents considering having their children vaccinated and anyone interested in this subject. I highly recommend this book. Keep up the good work Dr Wakefield.

Kitchenatics Professional Grade Stainless Steel Cooling and Roasting Rack for Cookies, Cakes Oven-Safe for Cooking, Smoking, Grilling, BBQ - Heavy Duty Rust-Resistant (30 x 43 cm)
Offered by SNLCO

5.0 out of 5 stars such excellent quality, 12 Oct. 2017
I love this rack for baking chicken etc in the ven or using in as a cooling tray for cakes and cookies etc. Excellent quality. I am going to buy my daughter one or christmas.

The Healing Factor - Vitamin C Against Disease: How to live longer and better (Orthomolekulare Aufklärung)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Oct. 2017
excellent - essential reading.

2 x SWIDO Screen Protector Garmin Montana 610 Screen Protection Film "CrystalClear" invisible
Offered by Screen Protector Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 Oct. 2017
excellent - works well on my Garmin Montana - I feel it will be protedted with this. Glad that there are 2 in a pack. Thanks

Vitamins & Pregnancy: The Real Story: Your Orthomolecular Guide for Healthy Babies & Happy Moms
by Helen Saul Case

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book - essential for all pregnant mums to be, 12 Oct. 2017
Absolutely essential book. I am a midwife and I use it most days when interacting with my patients and showing them the importance of vitamins in pregnancy. Highly recomended.

Curing with High Doses of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin (Orthomolekulare Aufklärung)
Curing with High Doses of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin (Orthomolekulare Aufklärung)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Oct. 2017
love it- so informative. recommended

10ml Vitamin e oil 100% pure
10ml Vitamin e oil 100% pure
Offered by Authentic Oil Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Oct. 2017
excellent oil which i used to make some natural body lotion blocks

Vitamin C: The Real Story: The Remarkable and Controversial Healing Factor
Vitamin C: The Real Story: The Remarkable and Controversial Healing Factor

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reading, 21 Sept. 2017
I throughly enjoyed this book. I learnt so much about this humble vitamin. I have already discovered the health benefits of adequate doses of vitamin c and feel much more confident to increase my dose in times of sickness (which actually occur very infrequently anyway due to my daily dose of ascorbic acid. this book put everything into place. Essential reading for everyone.

Red Boat Premium Fish Sauce, 500 ml (17 oz.)
Red Boat Premium Fish Sauce, 500 ml (17 oz.)
Offered by Red Boat Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product - love it, 4 Aug. 2017
Excellent product - love it. So glad to be able to get this in the UK now. I have seen Michelle at Nom Nom PAleo using it and have been wanting this product for ages so very happy now that I have it here in my home. Adds delicious taste to many food - not just fish dishes. very satisfied customer!

Halen Mon Anglesey Sea Salt Celery Sea Salt PDO 500 g
Halen Mon Anglesey Sea Salt Celery Sea Salt PDO 500 g

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this salt, 4 Aug. 2017
I love this salt. I use it everyday in my breakfast omeltte and lunchtime salad. I have taken the tour at the Halen Mon saltcote in Angelsey and it was fascinating to see how the salt is produced. Very satisfied customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8