Profile for Deb > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Spotify Music
Spotify Music

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 27 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Spotify Music (App)
I love spotify. At first I just stayed with music I knew but now I am enjoying music from new to me artists. Love the spotify playlists and make loads of my own to play on car journeys. It is a simple to use app but very efficient - highly recommended!

CacheSense
CacheSense

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 May 2016
This review is from: CacheSense (App)
my favourite caching app use it all the time. I can't fault it!

The Railway Children
The Railway Children
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Mar. 2016
Excellent film - took me straight back to my childhood!

Sharpie 37001 Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers, Black (Box of 12)
Sharpie 37001 Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers, Black (Box of 12)
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to have them in a box of 12 so ..., 26 Oct. 2015
As a scrapbooker and Project Lifer - I adore these pens for writing my journalling: either on card or directly on the photos. Great to have them in a box of 12 so I can always put my hand on a pen when needed. very satisfied customer!

Vital Baby 500ml Aquaint Sanitising Water
Vital Baby 500ml Aquaint Sanitising Water

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Oct. 2015
Excellent product - I love it and use it every day!

I am a community midwife and have to keep my hands clean visiting patients in their homes and at my ante natal clinics and this does the job perfectly. I don't like using the harsh chemicals in the usual hand wash so when I was introduced to this product at the primary care study days at the NEC straight away it appealed to me!

My hands are clean and soft - with no irritation whatsoever from using it many times a day in-between patients - so important in my job. Many of my patients aslo buy this after seeing me use it and they are slao very satisfied with it.

I wouldnt use any other type of hand cleaner in my work now.

Jason Natural Products Lavender Deodorant Stick 75 ml
Jason Natural Products Lavender Deodorant Stick 75 ml
Offered by Nutrition Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product and can't see myself using anything else ..., 10 Oct. 2015
I love this product and can't see myself using anything else ever again!

I follow a paleo lifestyle and have been trying to live as clean as possible and was keen to avoid triclosan and other nasties found in regular deodorant.

This deodorant stick fulfils my needs for a clean product - but it also has plenty of benefits too in that it works!! And also it smells very pleasant to. Defiantly a satisfied customer.

Suki Tea Red Berry Loose Fruit Tea 250 g
Suki Tea Red Berry Loose Fruit Tea 250 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !, 10 Oct. 2015
I recently tried this tea in a coffee shop in Aberystwyth and enjoyed it so much that I had to track it down for some more! Amazon seemed the best place to buy it from. It seems rather expensive at £10 for a bag - but I only have one drink each evening so I am sure it will last me a long time and will be money well spent.

The aroma when opening the bag is wonderful and you can tell straight away its a quality product.

I also invested in the teapot to make my evening tea drink an enjoyable one.

I have been so impressed that when this bag is finished I think I may be tempted to try a different flavour.

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget!, 10 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
I love this little gadget!

I wanted to subscribe to Netflix but didn't really want to watch this on my ipdad so was looking for ways to watch on the tv and initially looked at Chromecast which looked as if it would fit the bill nicely, but then I spotted the fire stick and on further investigation thought that this may suit my needs better as I am an Amazon prime member - not that I had ever watched any of the tv shows or videos before.

It arrived promptly the day after I ordered it and within 5 minutes it was set up! The instructions were clear and simple - I wish everything was as easy to understand as this. It just pugged into the HDMI spot at the back of the telly - no problems at all.

Then I started going through the list of shows available to watch via the firestick - there are loads - I don't think that we will ever run out of things to watch - just need to find the time to watch them!

I must say it is so lovely to watch stuff on the TV without any stupid adverts - worth the price just for that!

And Netflix - yes I am really enjoying that - this little gizmo stick is brilliant!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2015 11:12 AM BST

Ollie the Owl Coco Husk Garden Ornament Natural and Sustainable
Ollie the Owl Coco Husk Garden Ornament Natural and Sustainable
Offered by This Is It Famous Value Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars great little guy!, 10 Oct. 2015
Great Owl!

I bought him as a gift for a friend after we stayed in a cottage in the lake district called Owl Cottage - so this seemed a fitting gift.

She loves the owl and he has pride of place in her garden.

We both like his rustic charm.

he came very well packaged.

Highly recommended.

Oasis Delights Natural Medjool Dates (1kg)
Oasis Delights Natural Medjool Dates (1kg)
Offered by The Medjool Date Company

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 10 Oct. 2015
These are an excellent product.

Great packaging.

I have used them in many recipes, particularly Deliciously Ella healthy oat bars and chia puddings.

You can tell that they are a quality product.

I will be making a repeat order very soon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6