Profile for Rosie Thomas > Reviews

Content by Rosie Thomas

Rosie Thomas

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Dynamic BabyStart Delfina Toy Box - Solid Pine with accompanying Set of 10 KiddiSafe Door Stoppers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Toy Box!, 5 Jan. 2015
Fantastic toy box! I wasn't expecting much because of the price but I couldn't be happier. Looks great in my living room (and doesn't look like a toy box so it helps make my house look less of a nursery which is great). There is a cut out section under the lid so little fingers don't get shut in but also there is a stiff hinge so the lid doesn't fall either. I couldn't be happier with it and my lg loves searching through it all. Highly recommended.

Worlds Apart Butterflies and Flowers Sling Bookcase
Worlds Apart Butterflies and Flowers Sling Bookcase

3.0 out of 5 stars Sling bookcase, 5 Jan. 2015
This bookcase looks good but it is quite small. (my fault for not checking dimensions..). Was fairly quick to put together but was very fiddly trying to get middle rods to stay in place while you screw in the top and bottom ones. I also find it difficult to display the books neatly because small books are hidden and larger ones make the books tip slightly, so paper backs could end up being bent. However the furniture itself looks great in my LG's bedroom but I am going to look for a normal bookcase too.

JVL Black 50 pack thin velvet space saving non-slip coat hangers
JVL Black 50 pack thin velvet space saving non-slip coat hangers

4.0 out of 5 stars hangers, 17 July 2014
So glad I bought these. They are nice and thin so I can get more in my wardrobe easily. One broke when I got it out of the packet but the rest seem very sturdy. So good I got more.

SHAKER BOTTLE 600ML
SHAKER BOTTLE 600ML
Offered by Extra Options

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaker Bottle, 17 July 2014
This review is from: SHAKER BOTTLE 600ML (Misc.)
Love this! I use it to do my slimfast milkshakes in, it's soooo much quicker and smoother just by shaking it in this. I used to blend it in a blender with ice but it's not very practical to do that when you are busy. This is a lifesaver when I only have a few spare minutes in the morning.

Oxo Good Grips Dish Rack
Oxo Good Grips Dish Rack

3.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning nightmare., 17 July 2014
This review is from: Oxo Good Grips Dish Rack (Home)
Does what it says on the tin really but when it came to clean it, it got a little fiddly. Because of the bits sticking up you can't easily get in the grooves. I now use cotton buds and thinking kf going back to my old normal drainer.

Premier Housewares Recycle Bin - 48 Litre - Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Recycle Bin - 48 Litre - Stainless Steel

3.0 out of 5 stars Recycle Bin, 17 July 2014
It's ok. Good quality and didn't come dented like some other people got. Good finish and looks nice in my kitchen. Easy to empty and has space to tuck in bin liners so it looks neater than a normal bin. I think the price is very steep for what it is though and I think maybe I should have had a cheaper one.

Clevamama ClevaFeed and Extra Silicon Teat
Clevamama ClevaFeed and Extra Silicon Teat

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Feeder!, 17 July 2014
I could not recommended this enough. It is brilliant for putting fruit in. My LG loves being able to feed herself her fruit rather than me giving her puree. She loves having grapes in it sliced in half. Also great for teething, I put the grapes or strawberries chopped up in the freezer and give her them when she is in pain. It's the best relief from teething pain she gets. I prefer this to the net ones because it's super easy to clean and doesn't make as much mess. One thing I don't like is that the hole is quite small compared to the net ones but that hasn't stopped me buying another to keep at my parents house.

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth 7 Day Smooth Heat Activated Treatment - 120 ml
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth 7 Day Smooth Heat Activated Treatment - 120 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars tresseme keratin smooth, 17 July 2014
I bought the whole range of this to try and tame my frizzy hair a little bit. Even though I used the recommended amount it left my hair really greasy and my hair never gets greasy. It wasn't a very nice feeling and couldn't finish straightening it like that. Very disappointed as it was pretty expensive stuff.

Nuby Stackable Suction Bowl with Lid (Pack of 3, Multi-Coloured)
Nuby Stackable Suction Bowl with Lid (Pack of 3, Multi-Coloured)

4.0 out of 5 stars suction bowls, 17 July 2014
These are fantastic. My LG loves the bright colours and I love the fact they have lids. Means I can keep any leftovers in the fridge or can defrost any purrees in them. Suction works quite well but I don't actually use it as my LG just sticks her hands in so I keep the bowls in my hand. Maybe it will be more useful when she is older.

Apollo Traditional Beech Door Stop Wedge
Apollo Traditional Beech Door Stop Wedge
Offered by Bargain Genie UK

4.0 out of 5 stars door stop, 17 July 2014
Do what they say on the tin really. Great value and the unfinished wood effect looks great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7