Profile for cherry1 > Reviews

Content by cherry1

cherry1

Brand New Ladies Analog & Digital Multifunction Sports Watch with Alarm, Date and Pink Rubber Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it's money, 2 Jan. 2012
This watch has everything it says, it is super fun and cool for it's money! I use all its abilities eg. alarm clock,backlight, stop timer etc. The only issue I found was trying to understand the instruction booklet for all these uses,its not even a page long??! Over all I recommend it

Collins Gem Spanish Dictionary (Collins Gem)
Collins Gem Spanish Dictionary (Collins Gem)
by Kolektif

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 Nov. 2011
I enjoyed it's small size. Obviously not as many vocabulary as the larger size but also has a sort of plastic cover which keeps it out of troublesome situations. eg. spills!

Pokemon SoulSilver (Nintendo DS)
Pokemon SoulSilver (Nintendo DS)
Offered by My Bay Hospice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Nov. 2011
The game is not easy but a pleasant challenge it also has ethics and morals intertwined with the choices within the game. Delivery was spot on! And the game is as promised. I am very pleased with the seller and product.

WICKER BIKE BASKET WITH LID & HANDLEBAR MOUNTS
WICKER BIKE BASKET WITH LID & HANDLEBAR MOUNTS
Offered by Variety Lane

3.0 out of 5 stars pleased, 10 Nov. 2011
Delivery time was impecable. The product is exactly as shown in the picture. Now the only issue for me with it was that I didn't know the dimensions before and so when placed over my bicycle it was too long and touches the front tyre. The bamboo pieces break off easily so it is more of a decorational piece rather than a carrier basket which is what I intended for it. Also the hooks to mount it onto the handlebar are covered in thick plastic which makes it slip and move around alot when in motion.