Profile for Paul Gronow > Reviews

Content by Paul Gronow

Paul Gronow

M-Audio M-Track Eight    Professional High-Resolution 8-Channel USB Audio Interface with Exclusive Octane Preamp Technology + Cubase LE, Waves Plug-ins and the Exclusive Songwriter Suite
M-Audio M-Track Eight Professional High-Resolution 8-Channel USB Audio Interface with Exclusive Octane Preamp Technology + Cubase LE, Waves Plug-ins and the Exclusive Songwriter Suite

5.0 out of 5 stars I decided to purchase the M-Audio M-Track Eight & I'm very pleased that I did, 1 Dec. 2015
M-Audio M-Track Eight Review
After conducting detailed online research for an 8 track external sound card upgrade to my existing external 2 channel M-box sound card; I decided to purchase the M-Audio M-Track Eight & I'm very pleased that I did!
Distribution: The product was delivered on time & in excellent condition.
The Product: I have to say that I am very pleased with the M-Audio M-Track Eight, it really is easy to set up, easy to use, offers 8 simultaneous channels for recording into my Pro Tools 12 DAW. It works seamlessly with Pro Tools 12 on a Windows 10 PC.The connection could not be easier. The quality & clarity of the recording is excellent; it deals with latency & it works every time you want it too, unlike some out there!
Purpose of Purchase:
I wanted to be able to record up to 8 tracks simultaneously, it does that fine.
It automatically recognizes a stereo input and pans then left & right.
I now have 2 headphone sockets, the option to decide what goes tracks go into each mix, phantom power, a direct USB monitor mix very useful to reduce the dreaded latency.
Is the M-Audio M-Track Eight worth the money?
If you are looking for a (pro sound quality) sound card that offers up to eight simultaneous track recording then I highly recommend the M-Audio M-Track Eight & yes (for me) it is very much worth the every penny...

Banshee - Season 2 [Blu-ray] [2015] [Region Free]
Banshee - Season 2 [Blu-ray] [2015] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Antony Starr

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 May 2015
As expected, sensational service.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The M-Audio BX8 D2 UK Studio Monitors Look Awesome, Sound Awesome - An Amazing Product!, 24 Feb. 2014
Looking to set up your own recording studio?
Then the M-Audio BX8 D2 UK Studio Monitors really are the business! I mean they are strong, fantastic looking & deliver a very clean balanced sound allowing for the much needed differentiation of every instrument & vocal. I wondered whether they would deliver the bass I required but they absolutely do! For me they are worth a whole lot more in price. They were delivered quickly, very, very well packaged, totally protected & I highly recommend the M-Audio BX8 D2 UK Studio Monitors.

Avid Pro Tools Express and Mbox
Avid Pro Tools Express and Mbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product but beware, 24 Feb. 2014
The Avid Pro Tools Express and Mbox is a great product, it has excellent features it was delivered on time, well packaged & I highly recommend. A word of caution though if you want to record 3 or 4 audio tracks simultaneously you'll want to consider Mbox Pro!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I need, 24 Feb. 2014
The HDMI KING 1.8M (6ft) Imperial Series 240hz+ HDMI Cable v1.4 Gold Plated, Double Insulated is solid & does exactly what it should, quick delivery, highly recommend.

Acer G6 Series G276HLA 27 inch Widescreen LED Monitor (16:9, Full HD, 2 ms, 100M:1, ACM, 250 nits, LED, DVI, HDMI, Acer EcoDisplay) - Black
Offered by Tick Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The Acer G276HLABid is clear, bright, perfect!, 24 Feb. 2014
I purchased two Acer G276HLABid 27 inch Full HD LED Monitors for use in my home studio & they were delivered quickly, very well packaged & protected. As for the product it has excellent picture quality but one note of caution however! If you plan to attach the Acer G276HLABid 27 inch Full HD LED Monitor to a wall bracket, I suggest that you take the time to find the right wall bracket, otherwise the screws supplied with the monitor may not be long enough for the bottom two of the 4 fixings. But other than that I highly recommend the Acer G276HLABid 27 inch Full HD LED Monitor.

Boss GT-100 Guitar Multi FX Pedal
Boss GT-100 Guitar Multi FX Pedal
Offered by G.A.K

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, amazing sound, excellent for recording straight into the DAW!, 24 Feb. 2014
Having been a Boss pedal fan & user for many years; I finally decided (after much deliberation) to make the transition to the Boss GT-100.
I usually use my Marshall JCM -2000 valve amp & Boss pedals to record & play live; but now I just use the Boss GT-100 straight into the DAW & straight into the mixing desk when playing live & it sounds amazing & much better than lugging the hefty amp around too!

For me, sound is everything & the Boss GT-100 delivers BIG time, it's so very easy to use, the sounds are amazingly realistic, very tweak-able & I now have every sound for every part of each song just one step away.

I use the GT-100 to create, learn guitar videos at masterguitarplay.com & have found the Boss GT-100 to be a tremendous asset in the process.

The delivery was fast, the packaging excellent & I highly recommend the GT-100 to you.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, excellent product, 24 Feb. 2014
They are sound in design; giving me the confidence that my monitors are secure. They are versatile in their use allowing for plenty of adjustment. Delivered in good time, very well packaged with everything I needed to fix them to a block wall. Highly recommend.