Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for K. Hendrikse > Reviews

Content by K. Hendrikse

K. Hendrikse (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Harbour Housewares Bathroom Pedal Bin and Toilet Brush Set - 3 Litre Bin - White Finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my purchase, 4 Oct. 2016
As described, I am happy with the product

SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop
SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent indoor hoop, 6 Feb. 2015
My son loves this basketball hoop. It sits on his bedroom door and isn't marking the door or stopping it from closing. It is really well made and I would highly recommend it.

Deliciously Ella: Awesome ingredients, incredible food that you and your body will love
by Ella Mills (Woodward)

3.0 out of 5 stars I did love it...... but......., 31 Jan. 2015
Received the book yesterday. Will happily make every dish! They are not complicated, use easy to source ingredients and look amazing. I'm gluten free vegan too and a type 1 diabetic and this book suits me perfectly!! Well done Ella!

Update: I have made a few of the dishes and they have been disappointing. I think it is a reflection of the fact that Ella is not actually a trained chef. For example she suggests far too much lemon and lime juice when just a squeeze would do e.g. Butternut Squash Risotto and Stuffed Chestnut Mushrooms, and the the measurement proportions are often incorrect e.g. Quinoa and Tumeric Fritters had too much tumeric and far too much quinoa. The Simple Oat Cookies are the only receipe that has turned out well so far, much to my son's delight! Sorry Ella.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mirror, 13 Mar. 2014
This was a really great mirror and great value considering it's size.

Unfortunately it was too large (and somewhat too ornate) for my room so I had to return it. The customer service throughout the returns process was excellent. They went out of their way to ensure that a courier could pick up the mirror at a time and place that was convenient to me. I felt guilty that I had returned it as they seem like a professional and courteous business.

Highly recommended.

Brother HL3140CW A4 Colour Laser Wireless Printer
Brother HL3140CW A4 Colour Laser Wireless Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great printer!, 13 Mar. 2014
This is my fourth Brother laser printer -- first one purchased way back in 2000. I've never had a single problem with any of them and would not consider buying a printer from any other brand.

This printer is brilliant. The wifi worked easily -- it's great not to have to mess around with cords. I can even print easily from my iPhone.

Superb value too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 13 Mar. 2014
This is a very good looking mirror, seems sturdy enough, no complaints at all.

Fantastic value considering it's delivered quickly for twenty quid.

Osco Mesh Waste Bin Lightweight Sturdy Scratch-resistant W275xH350mm Silver Ref WB35 S
Offered by A2B Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bins, 6 Mar. 2014
Very happy. Good looking bins at a great price. Looks very good in my new office space.

Quick delivery. Recommended.

Shrines
Shrines

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 21 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Shrines (Audio CD)
Best CD I've heard in ages. Gannon's review sums it up - potential cross-over smash as it's much more accessible than a lot of this type of music.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2012 9:48 PM BST

Festive 2.10 m 7 ft Greenland Fir Artificial Christmas Tree
Festive 2.10 m 7 ft Greenland Fir Artificial Christmas Tree
Offered by KM AGENCIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tree!, 10 Dec. 2011
I'm really chuffed about this xmas tree.

It's wonderfully bushy and seems to be pretty high quality compared with many of those I've had in the past.

I guess only time will tell if it holds together after a few years but right now it looks fantastic.

Easy to put up. Let's hope it fits back in the box.

Yap Peluchi Giraffe Oval Pet Bed, 22 inch
Yap Peluchi Giraffe Oval Pet Bed, 22 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury bed for my rescue mutt, 3 Oct. 2011
My dog was abandoned in the Northern Suburbs of Sydney, Australia at about 6 months old, picked up by the pound (presumably), then rescued by a dog rescue centre (where she lived for 12 months), then adopted by me. A couple of years later she came with me to live in central London where she lives very happily to this day.

A well-travelled dog demands the best in luxury sleeping kit. And she has found it with this lovely bed. It's wonderful to see her curl up in it, relaxed and home. I cannot recommend this bed highly enough.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3