Profile for Alan > Reviews

Alan (Norfolk UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Chocolat
Chocolat
Offered by FastMedia "Ships From USA"

5.0 out of 5 stars ... back fond memories of the film which I throughly enjoy watching periodically, 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Chocolat (Audio CD)
This is a lovely cd of typically french music it brings back fond memories of the film which I throughly enjoy watching periodically. It arrived quickly and in very good order and I am happy to buy from the seller again.

Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Black Color
Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Black Color

4.0 out of 5 stars I am happy enough with these (I bought 3) and I'm confident ..., 12 Aug. 2014
I am happy enough with these (I bought 3) and I'm confident they will do a very good job. They arrived in good time and the only reason I have not given it 5 stars is that the side which is ribbed is a little rough to the touch but as they come in sealed plastic/cardboard I do not believe the seller would be aware of this so it is no real critisism of them.

Edward Elgar - The Spirit of England
Edward Elgar - The Spirit of England

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I know little about but can honestly say I enjoyed all of it particularly Ivor Gurney's War Elegy, 23 July 2014
There are composer on this that I know little about but can honestly say I enjoyed all of it particularly Ivor Gurney's War Elegy, the first movement of the Elgar had snippets of a tune that reminded me of his 'Give Unto the Lord'. I can certainly recommend this cd.

Suma Organic De Luxe Muesli 3 kg
Suma Organic De Luxe Muesli 3 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars I do really like this muesli which I subscribe to each month, 12 July 2014
I do really like this muesli which I subscribe to each month, I used to take the 'premuim' variety and changed to the 'de luxe' fairly recently but I do prefer it less fruit and more nuts.

KabelDirekt 2m AUX Stereo Jack Extension Cable 3.5mm Male > 3.5mm Female - PRO Series

5.0 out of 5 stars ... does the job very well and I can wholeheartedly recommend it., 12 July 2014
What can you say about this other than it's well made and does the job very well and I can wholeheartedly recommend it.

Dreamland
Dreamland

5.0 out of 5 stars This is beautiful compilation album from Hyperion Records, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Dreamland (Audio CD)
This is beautiful compilation album from Hyperion Records, all the tracks are as the title suggests quite and excellent for relaxing to, I am not normally a lover of some modern classical music but there is nothing in this I didn't like even the McMillan!

Striggio Mass in 40 Parts
Striggio Mass in 40 Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy wit this purchase the cd is indeed in excellent ..., 6 July 2014
I am very happy wit this purchase the cd is indeed in excellent condition and the music is powerfully very good. I'm pleased to commend this cd.

Brainwavz Gypsum Headphone Stand For All Headphone Sizes
Brainwavz Gypsum Headphone Stand For All Headphone Sizes
Offered by Brainwavz Audio UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Practically beautiful or beautifully practical, you decide., 15 Jun. 2014
I had been looking for headphone stand for a little while but most were really too expensive for me but when I saw this for £17 I thought I'd give it a go and I am very pleased I did. I believe it would fit in any home being clear you hardly know it's there, much better than a black one I was considerinng, I can whole hearted recommend this.

LD Systems SHPH 1 Headphone Holder
LD Systems SHPH 1 Headphone Holder
Offered by Inta-Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it., 12 Jun. 2014
I needed somewhere to hang my Sennheiser headphones while they are very good in my opinion they do have a rather delicate lead and I was forever getting it caught on something. I have attached this holder to a halogen light stand and it works a treat keeping phones easily to hand and the lead safe. I have no hesitation in recommending it and I'm sure it could be fitted to a number of legs, stands, poles and alike.

Bio-Health 500mg Ginger Root Powdered - Pack of 60 Capsules
Bio-Health 500mg Ginger Root Powdered - Pack of 60 Capsules
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Ginger., 8 May 2014
Having tried many types of ginger tablets and capsules I can honestly say that for me these do the job. I also feel that they are good value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10