Profile for Alan > Reviews

Content by Alan

Alan (Norfolk UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
SoundPEATS Q16 True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth V4.2 Twins Stereo Sound Headset, Sports Earphones with Mic & Charging Dock for Runing Jogging and Excerise (Gun)
Offered by SOUNDSOUL Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars Go for it., 22 Jan. 2017
Brilliant earbuds or whatever they're called, I use headphones daily (usually Sennheiser Bluetooth) and was a little sceptical about these but had some Christmas's money so thought why not. I should not have worried (even about slightly odd shaped ears) they fit very well blocking quite a lot of ambient noise and for their size the sound quality is really very good. For this, mid-range price I can thoroughly recommend these.

British Wildlife Photography Awards 2017 Calendar
British Wildlife Photography Awards 2017 Calendar
by Various
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars One worth remembering., 22 Jan. 2017
A lovely calendar with beautiful photographs as you would expect great value and I'm looking forward to next years already.

Cranberry 5000mg 90 Tablets - High Strength Daily Supplement to Support a Healthy Urino-Genital Tract, Kidneys and Bladder, Healthy Heart & Cardiovascular Function, Healthy Circulation & Healthy Bacteria Balance
Offered by Troo Health Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tablets, 22 Jan. 2017
For many years now I have taken a cranberry supplement but sadly there are many available that aren't up to much. However, in these, I believe I've found both good tablets and value.

Micro USB Cable (Ultra Durable), 1m Leather xsre Android Charging Cable & Sync Data Cable for Android, Samsung, Sony, HTC, Nokia, LG and More (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality will out., 22 Jan. 2017
An excellent lead that should last a lifetime and it also looks very good as we all need this type of cable increasingly it reassuring to have one of this quality.

TeckNet Backlit Bluetooth Illuminated Ultra-Slim (7mm) Wireless Keyboard with Built-in Li-polymer Rechargeable Battery for iOS (iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 / Air, iPad mini 3 / mini 2 / mini, iPad 4 / 3 / 2), Windows and Android 3.0 and above OS
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, I've tried other bluetooth keyboards before and they've ..., 27 Feb. 2016
Absolutely brilliant, I've tried other bluetooth keyboards before and they've all gone back and I kept thinking it was Windows 10 but obvisously not. Whether I'm using this with my ipad ot laptop it works great the back-lighting is good and the battery life is superb, bottom line if you need one buy this one.

1byone QH-0343 Easy Chime Portable Waterproof Wireless Doorbell Door Chime Kit, With CD Quality Sound and LED Flash 16 Melodies Tunes To Choose
Offered by SeedPower

5.0 out of 5 stars I have found this product to be of very good value it is easy to install has a large ..., 15 May 2015
I have found this product to be of very good value it is easy to install has a large choice of tones and volume. I am very happy to recommend this.

Over Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphones - August EP650 - Enjoy Bass Rich Sound and Optimum Comfort from this Wireless Over Ear Headset with NFC and aptX - [Black]
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely extraordinary, 16 Jan. 2015
I have tried many pairs of headphones from different manufacturers but I have to say that these are wonderful and so far the best I have used, the sound is well balanced and works very well for classical music from church organ to solo voice / instrument. I cannot comment on other styles of music. They fit my head well and are very lightweight I believe I could comfortably wear them all day. There are simply not enough stars or superlatives to describe these and I cannot recommend them more highly, certain one of the best £45 I've ever spent.

THREE PACKS of Gold Spot Original Fresh Breath Spray
THREE PACKS of Gold Spot Original Fresh Breath Spray
Offered by JMHWholesalers

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money on rare occasions from different suppliers ..., 10 Sept. 2014
Very good value for money on rare occasions from different suppliers you can get look-a-likes for this price not the genuine article as these are, highly recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent in short, 10 Sept. 2014
Excellent in short, I bought this for a particular task that of sticking the rubberish top of a bath step back to the base and for this purpose it had proved very good and I can recommend for this or similar projects.

Funny Cat Greeting Card - The Artful Dodger - Oliver Twist, Dickens - NF085
Funny Cat Greeting Card - The Artful Dodger - Oliver Twist, Dickens - NF085

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a quality card that was good value was delivered quickly and had the desired effect ..., 1 Sept. 2014
This is a quality card that was good value was delivered quickly and had the desired effect as it made the recipient laugh. I have bought from Tranquil Space before and fully intend to do so again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10