Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Discover more Shop now
Profile for L. J. Moore > Reviews

Content by L. J. Moore

L. J. Moore

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
LIQUI MOLY Super Diesel Additiv 250 ml Dose
LIQUI MOLY Super Diesel Additiv 250 ml Dose
Offered by ASC

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and effective, 14 Aug. 2016
Used this in my Ford C Max to deal with stuttering issues. A new garage-fitted fuel filter hadn't solved the problem but the additive coupled with Liquid Moly Air Flow Sensor Cleaner and a new air filter worked a treat. I'm not absolutely sure which product did the trick or if it was a combined effort but I'm certainly happy with the result.

Really Useful Box Organiser Set, 16 Transparent 0.14 Litre Small Storage Boxes in a Clear Plastic Organiser

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent storage for DIY bits & pieces/craft items., 14 Aug. 2016
I bought this storage unit for my nails, hooks etc, as I was fed up hunting through my partner's messy, oily storage. I love the little coloured boxes with their secure clip closures. They are a decent size and will easily hold a packet of nails etc. The case is of sturdy construction but could do with a couple of holes in the back for wall mounting.

Really Useful Products Small apple organiser with 7x 0.14 litre Really Useful Boxes
Offered by A2B Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute stationary storage, 14 Aug. 2016
This was bought for a teaching colleague and she absolutely loved it. It has a sturdy construction with clip closure boxes that are a great size for holding paperclips, drawing pins and other small pieces of stationary. The box is a nuce size for sitting on a teacher/student desk.

Liqui Moly Air Flow Sensor Cleaner 200ml
Liqui Moly Air Flow Sensor Cleaner 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 14 Aug. 2016
This product was bought, as my car was having issues maintaining continual speed. Having changed the fuel and air filters with no effect I devided to try cleaning the air flow sensor. I also used the Liquid Moly Super Diesel Additive. Initially there seemed to be no effect but gradually the problem cleared. I'm not sure which of the two products did the job or if it was a combned effort but, at the end of the day, the problem has been resolved for a small cost.

Willow Tree My Girls card
Willow Tree My Girls card
Offered by Occasions Cards & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Subtly coloured design, 14 Aug. 2016
This is a lovely card if, like me, you are a Willowtree fan. I bought two of them for my daughters on hearing that their father didn't have long to live having fought a battle with brain cancer. I haven't actually given the cards to my girls yet, as I can't work out what I want to write inside.

The card is quite large and rectangular with subtle colouring used in the picture. It is blank inside for your own message. My cards were well packaged and undamaged on arrival.

Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid, 600 mg, 60 Veggie Caps - Doctor's Best - UK Seller
Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid, 600 mg, 60 Veggie Caps - Doctor's Best - UK Seller
Offered by bodykind

5.0 out of 5 stars Neuropathy support, 31 May 2016
I use this supplement to support prescribed medication for neuropathy and I wouldn't be without it. This product arrived very quickly, much quicker than a previous supplier. I have not noticed any decline in the relief I get, so it's safe to say the supplement works to help relieve my symptoms. I would highly recommend it if you are suffering from a neurological condition but please fo your own research first.

The Walking Dead Season 6
The Walking Dead Season 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally hooked, 1 May 2016
Have watched right from season 1. Totally hooked and regularly watch several episodes back to back, as I need to know what happens next.

Classroom Gems: Games and Activities for Primary Modern Foreign Languages
Classroom Gems: Games and Activities for Primary Modern Foreign Languages
by Nicola Drinkwater

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy work, 30 Dec. 2015
Finding this book quite heavy going. Thought it would be easier to pick up and run with the lesson ideas but not finding it that way at all.

Antique Cream Hanging Heart T-light Candle Holder
Antique Cream Hanging Heart T-light Candle Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful hanging ornament, 30 Dec. 2015
Delightfully designed ornament which is a good size. Very much in vogue at the moment. Not sure I would actually use a proper candle inside but a little electronic tealight would look lovely.

Célébrons les fêtes (Everyday French)
Célébrons les fêtes (Everyday French)
by Jan Lewandowski

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource, 30 Dec. 2015
Was shown this resource by a teaching colleague and just had to buy it. It is a lovely, clear aid to the teaching of French traditions.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5