Profile for H. DAVIES > Reviews

Content by H. DAVIES

H. DAVIES "Heather Davies"

Decofun, Disney Princess Toy Storage Box
Decofun, Disney Princess Toy Storage Box

4.0 out of 5 stars ALMOST perfect!, 24 Nov. 2009
I bought this toybox for my daughters room and it is absolutely gorgeous! I was a bit worried it would be too small, but it is a lot bigger than it looks. It's sturdy and easy to put together, although when fitting the hinges it probably is a two man job. The wood has a lovely shiny effect on it which isn't apparent from the picture. It really does look great and so pretty!

My only criticism is that the piece with the princess scene on it did has a bit of paintwork chipped away. I didn't send it back because where it is it's barely noticable. All in all a great buy, I highly recommend it.

Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train
Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train
Offered by Deal_Buyer

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing animals train, 24 Nov. 2009
My 9 month daughter absolutely loves this toy! There are loads of songs which keeps her amused and the train itself and the animals are really great quality. Also tested it out o my 2 year old nephew who loves it too, so I think it will give my daughter years of enjoyment! Only thing I would criticise about it is that when the train moves, it goes a bit too far, meaning by the time it has stopped it's half way across the room andf she's found something else to play with.

All in all a fantastic buy, can't wait to buy the extra cars for it!

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince (Wii)
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince (Wii)
Offered by Revolution Media

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but short, 10 July 2009
It was a good game but I think it was intended more for children. The challenges aren't particularly difficult and the story mode is really short. I completed it in a few hours.

Itsy Bitsy Yoga: Poses to Help Your Baby Sleep Longer, Digest Better, and Grow Stronger
by Helen Garabedian

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good - Definitely worth buying, 10 July 2009
I do the yoga instructed by this book with my daughter and we both really enjoy it on the whole. I would definitely recommend it as I think my daughters skills (7 months) have come on leaps and bounds.

My only critcisms would be that you need to keep flicking back in the book if you don't remember how to do the poses that are incorporated in the routines, so making notes for yoursef is best. I would also say that the book is a little 'preachy' at times, damning the use of bouncers, walkers and basically saying you're cruel for using them! However I just tend to ignore those bits!!

Baby Mozart
Baby Mozart
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! - Must buy, 10 July 2009
This review is from: Baby Mozart (Audio CD)
My 7 month old absolutely loves this CD. It has a calming effect and the tunes are lovely to listen to, I enjoy it as much as her! A must buy to calm and soothe an overtired baby. My original plan was to play it during baby massage and yoga but we listen to it together all the time. Baby vivaldi and beethoven are on order!