Profile for Amy MT > Reviews

Content by Amy MT

Amy MT (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
NEW Potty Chair, Baby Potty, Children's Training Seat & Step Stool by TinyTotsGalore

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard-wearing and functional, 3 July 2016
This potty is excellent value for money and it's very hard wearing and is very easy to clean.
The removable insert makes emptying it easy and the removable seat has made it easy to transition from potty to toilet.
The step feature is nice and seems to even cope with an adult standing on it.
The potty is very sturdy and we haven't had issues with it tipping over.
We have had on occasion where my little girl pulled the lid off but it was quick and easy to fix.
I would recommend this to anyone pottypotty training who doesn't want to spend a lot or have a lot items cluttering the bathroom.

GCSE Computer Science for OCR Student Book
GCSE Computer Science for OCR Student Book
by David Waller

3.0 out of 5 stars Too reliant on online content, 3 July 2016
While this book is good for the new 9-1 curriculum, it constantly references videos and worksheets only obtainable through the elevate system, which can only be purchased by schools.
More practice questions and examples of code in other languages would have improved this book. The code challenges are designed for python.
However the theory contents in this book is good with some good explanations.
If your child has elevate access through school this book will provide a hard copy to the very cumbersome digital book.

Coding Club Black Flag: A Coding Club Mission
Coding Club Black Flag: A Coding Club Mission
by Matt Langley

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story for young adults, 3 July 2016
This is a good story for young adults. I bought it as I thought it would contain clues for the code club black flag online challenges, however apart from referencing the story and the puzzle solutions they are separate.
I will be taking this in for my students as it is reasonably well written with some good characters.
The whole book is very much an update in 1984 which makes it a good gateway book for students to get into dystopia sci-fi.

Blue Bubble Machine (Battery or Mains Powered)
Blue Bubble Machine (Battery or Mains Powered)
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet machine, 3 July 2016
This bubble machine is very quiet and produces a good amount of bubbles. I have found that investing in a good bubble mixture is the key, Dr Ziggs is awesome and it lasts a long time with the machine. The machine produces a lot of bubbles and I'm impressed at how well it runs on batteries.

LEUCHTTURM1917 346687 Notebook Medium (A5), 249 numbered pages, dotted, purple
LEUCHTTURM1917 346687 Notebook Medium (A5), 249 numbered pages, dotted, purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful notebook, 3 July 2016
I was a life long moleskine user but I wanted more variety to my notebooks. I love the quality of these and having the choice of plain, linedlined, grid or dotted is helpful. The paper is the smoothest I've written on and I find that ink dries quickly on it, which is helpful fof who is left handed like myself. The contents pages at the front are really useful. I am never going back to moleskine

Mudder 10 Rolls Decorative Washi Tape DIY Sticker
Mudder 10 Rolls Decorative Washi Tape DIY Sticker
Offered by Satinior Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 23 Jun. 2016
I ordered these due to the good reviews however my set are incredibly low and uneven tack. Each roll seems to go from really sticky to no tack at all then back to sticky. There is no consistency and I've already wasted a good couple of meters. The colours are nice however again they are inconsistent with them having gaps in the colours. Maybe if these were £2 they would be worth it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good cup but beware, 25 Mar. 2016
My daughter loves this cup however beware the valve cannot be taken apart to be cleaned so we use it so strictly water, anything else mould will build up.

Repos Production CONCO1 Concept Board Game
Repos Production CONCO1 Concept Board Game

4.0 out of 5 stars A change from Pictionary, 25 Mar. 2016
This is a good game if you want a board game that has similar feel than Pictionary but is a more interesting concept. Each card has 9 options of varying difficulty, so it means that pretty much anyone can play and still find it a bit of challenge.
The one down side of this game is that the rules aren't very clear about how the teams work. We only found out from someone else who had played it a number of times.

Lottie LT045 Hair Care Accessory Set for Lottie Dolls
Lottie LT045 Hair Care Accessory Set for Lottie Dolls

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute accessories, 25 Mar. 2016
I predominantly bought this set for the little hair brush which I would come with the lottie dolls however after seeing the quality I can understand why it doesn't, it would increase the price of the doll.
The set is nice with a variety of bands and a lovely bag which is big enough to fit a variety of accessories in.

Doll by Lottie LT030 Pirate Queen | Dolls - Clothes - Accessories - Toy Sets - Collectible | Inspired by real kids!7 Inch 18 cm Doll With Red Hair And Green Eyes
Offered by Arklu Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by my 16 month old, 25 Mar. 2016
I bought this doll when my 16 month old started taking an interest in fashion dolls at the childminders. I didn't want her to have a barbie and these dolls come in such a variety of styles I thought they would be good. She loves her lottie doll and regularly carries her about all day, we have since bought other outfits and are definitely going to buy more of them.
The size of the doll is perfect for younger children and the clothes are beautifully made.
This doll came with some small cards that gave some information about a real historical person which was a lovely touch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3