Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

To Mother with Love
To Mother with Love
by Helen Steiner Rice

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book for a present, 26 April 2017
This review is from: To Mother with Love (Hardcover)
Mum loved it.

CSB Gift & Award Bible, Purple
CSB Gift & Award Bible, Purple
by Holman Bible Staff
Edition: Imitation Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price a bargain, 26 April 2017
For the money I paid I can't complain. I brought them as gifts and both people loved them.

The Official Car Cane Mobility Aid Standing Support Portable Grab Bar with Built in Flash Light (Standard Size) (As Seen on High Street TV)
Offered by High Street TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Honda Jazz 04 plate, 7 Nov. 2016
I was bit dubious about purchasing this car cane as I am a big lady and was uncertain if it would one fit my car and two take my weight. Well I am pleased to say it does both. I would recommend it to anyone who struggles getting out of your car. Much better than trying to maneuver a walking stick into the right position.

NIV Stewardship Study Bible: Discover God's Design for Life, the Environment, Finances, Generosity, and Eternity
by Zondervan
Edition: Imitation Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 25 Oct. 2016
I brought this bible for myself but after looking through it decided to pass it on to a friend. He has used it when preparing sermons and finds it very useful. Nice binding and pages

PJ Masks Bean Catboy Plush
PJ Masks Bean Catboy Plush
Offered by Bowers Bargains UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 24 Oct. 2016
This review is from: PJ Masks Bean Catboy Plush (Toy)
If your expecting value for money I personally don't think it was worth £22. It literally fits in the palm of your hand. I brought this for little Grandson for Christmas and don't want to let him down but honestly what a rip off. It is well made but not much to see for your money I'm afraid. I think there's a lot more better things you could spend your money.

Ladies Short Sleeved Long Poly/Cotton Nightdress. Blue, Pink or Lilac Floral Print. Sizes 10-12 12-14 16-18 20-22 24-26 28-30 (28-30, BLUE)
Offered by F & F Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Would reccomend, good quality, 30 Sept. 2016
Really pleased with my nighties, purchased two different colours, good quality nice finish. Would recommend. I brought larger size as feedback kept saying on small side, but I'm not sure about that, at least I've got plenty of room in them. I brought long length, but am only 5ft so they are down to my ankles so be aware of that. But love them.

RM-Series Replacement Remote Control for BUSH LE-40GCL-A
RM-Series Replacement Remote Control for BUSH LE-40GCL-A
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent remote, 25 Sept. 2016
I brought this remote for my parents as theirs had broken. They are delighted think it's better than their original.

Ekouaer Women's Black Lace Wireless Soft Non Padded Minimizer Bra,Grey,42G
Ekouaer Women's Black Lace Wireless Soft Non Padded Minimizer Bra,Grey,42G
Offered by avidlove

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this product, 6 July 2016
I have always brought my bras from M&S every other bra I tried never fitted correctly. I have been having problems with my shoulders and my straps added to the pain. So I just thought I would look on Amazon for a wide strap bra and came across this one. A it ticks all the boxes for me. I will be shopping on this site again.

TOP 50 PRAISE SONGS 2013
TOP 50 PRAISE SONGS 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Give them a try. You won't regret it., 17 May 2016
Would highly recommend this cd. Music is brilliant and inspiring. I have three different copies of the bands music, one I have I'm my car and the other in the house. Makes you want to sing along. If your not sure when you read description just give it a go I did and love it. I also purchased and downloaded their 100 praise and worship songs which I have on my phone and tablet. That's how much a rate them.

One Clue Crossword : 100s of great free crosswords with picture clues!
One Clue Crossword : 100s of great free crosswords with picture clues!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets you thinking outside the box, 30 April 2016
It's more than what you see. It's a case of breaking it down further. Very interesting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6