Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Hampshire, England)

Glogg Wide-Neck 350ml Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Carabiner Top - Blue
Glogg Wide-Neck 350ml Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Carabiner Top - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Sept. 2014
Excellent.

This bottle is sturdy and robust. It does not leak at all. The lid screws on and off and it is easy to drink out of the wide neck.

These wide neck bottles are compatible with the Glogg loop top water bottle lid and can swop them over (which have on numerous occasions). Brilliant idea with the carabiner which attaches easy to rucksack etc.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Sept. 2014
This bottle is excellent.

The best for me about this bottle has to easily be the drinking straw in the lid (no horrible plastic thing going into the bottle) and only in the lid. This flips up and down really easily. When the straw is down it does not leak at all. The straw allows you to just pick up and it the water easily flows out of it. Also the loop top can easily be attached to rucksack etc by a carabiner clip for ease of carrying.

This is a tough water bottle which can withstand being dropped accidentally and repeatedly by my son and not breaking just denting a little. Also after being dropped a couple of times still water tight and no leaks.

Overall would recommend this make to anybody (I have now got 8 of these bottle in various sizes and use them daily).

Skechers USA Men's Urban Tread Refresh Taupe/Brown Fashion Trainer 50856 8 UK
Skechers USA Men's Urban Tread Refresh Taupe/Brown Fashion Trainer 50856 8 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Item supplied., 11 Sept. 2013
Boxed Item received was labelled as size 8 but box contained size 10 shoes. This was supposed to be a NEW item, not tampered with. On return a replacement was asked for but the order was cancelled without reason and refunded. Not really happy with this Amazon shopping experience. I would like to note that the product supplied despite being the incorrect size was a really good product. Buying future shoes from the high street!

Disc-O-Zone
Disc-O-Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great A++, 17 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Disc-O-Zone (Audio CD)
Purchased the cd for the song Dragostea Din Tei as I loved this song the first time I heard it. Was not disappointed with the rest of the songs either. Definately recommend if you are looking for something other than the usual pop songs in the charts today.

Duronic RCD025R Portable Red CD Player with AM/FM Radio - Connect & play from MP3 Player/Ipod/Iphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Sept. 2011
I purchased this because of the previous reviews and because I wanted a small cd player that could fit anywhere quite easily. I am very happy and it is so easy to use. I also love this item because I could choose which colour I wanted (red is my favourite).

This cd player is very good quality and the sound is excellent. I did not buy it for the radio but this is also excellent sound quality.

I would definately recommend this product to anyone.

Excellent - A++++

Split Second - Uncut
Split Second - Uncut
Dvd ~ Rutger Hauer
Offered by dvd-uncut

5.0 out of 5 stars Split Second, 20 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Split Second - Uncut (DVD)
As a huge Rutger Hauer fan and sci-fi/horror fan I could not ask for better. If you are a lover of horror films with a sense of humour then this film will be just up your street. One of my favourite films.