Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Mary84 > Reviews

Content by Mary84

Mary84

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
HOEREV UHMW PE Film Tape Transparent,Thickness 0.28mm,Length 16.4m
HOEREV UHMW PE Film Tape Transparent,Thickness 0.28mm,Length 16.4m
Offered by HOEREVPRO

4.0 out of 5 stars Works wonderfully on our wooden draws but not very sticky, 17 Mar. 2017
Works wonderfully on our wooden draws but not very sticky. Perhaps it's the old wood but it kept coming off at the edges. The weight of the draws thankfully holds it in place though.

Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake Jar Candle - Small
Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake Jar Candle - Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells nice but tiny, 7 Mar. 2017
Smells nice but tiny.. These candles are hugely overpriced.. You pay for a name. It's just a bit of scented wax!!

Medical Carrycase
Medical Carrycase
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Medical Carrycase (Toy)
Great fun.. Could be better quality but my daughter loves it still.

Munchkin Miracle 360 Trainer Cup - Blue
Munchkin Miracle 360 Trainer Cup - Blue
Offered by Home & Nursery

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Mar. 2017
I love these cups.. Whoever invented them was a genius. No more spills.. no more children slowly pouring their sippy cup water all over the house and car seat! Took a day or 2 for my daughter to get used to it and figure it out but now we only use these. She even has one in her cot at night incase she needs a drink as I know she won't end up with a wet puddle of it tips over. The silicone to clips off for easy cleaning.. It took me a while to realise that it came off!
On the negative side we did buy one that leaks.. I think it was just faulty as we've had several that are fine.

Addis 9.5 Litre Large Rectangular Bowl, Duck Egg
Addis 9.5 Litre Large Rectangular Bowl, Duck Egg

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived with a stain on it but otherwise good, 7 Mar. 2017
Lovely colour.. Arrived with a stain on it but otherwise good quality

Set Of 3 Large Fruity Smelly Scented Kids Fruit Balls
Set Of 3 Large Fruity Smelly Scented Kids Fruit Balls
Offered by Balloon Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product.. Cheap price, 7 Mar. 2017
Fantastic value for money.. They don't exactly smell fruity and some disliked the smell.. but as soft balls for playing with inside they are great. Even my baby loves them as they are slightly sticky so she can grip even the largest one. Good product.

Casdon Morphy Richards Toaster
Casdon Morphy Richards Toaster

2.0 out of 5 stars Small and not much fun, 7 Mar. 2017
Small and cheap.. daughter loved it for a bit but soon got bored with it unlike all her other kitchen stuff. It always pops up after about 2 seconds.. You can't change this despite where you put the dial so there's not much suspense. We bought it as my daughter loves waiting for out toaster to 'pop' at breakfast but this in not as fun. It's also tiny.

Munchkin Miracle 360 Degrees Deco Trainer Cup, 177 ml - Blue Bird
Munchkin Miracle 360 Degrees Deco Trainer Cup, 177 ml - Blue Bird

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cup and loved by my daughter, 7 Mar. 2017
Fantastic cup and loved by my daughter.. but be careful to read the small print.. You might not get the pink one.. We got an orange whale one instead. And I forgot to compare the size to the plain one we already have.. This is quite a bit smaller.

Pop-Up Peekaboo! Farm
Pop-Up Peekaboo! Farm
by DK
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous book loved by my daughter although how long it will last ..., 7 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Pop-Up Peekaboo! Farm (Board book)
Gorgeous book loved by my daughter although how long it will last I don't know as she tends to pull at the pop up bits as if they are flaps!

Oak Impressions Wooden Photo Frame 5 x 7 by Juliana
Oak Impressions Wooden Photo Frame 5 x 7 by Juliana
Offered by KJ Beckett

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Mar. 2017
Brilliant quality.. Looks well worth the money

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10