Profile for Heidi > Reviews

Pampers Baby Wipes Tub, Sensitive with Touch of Milk Essentials - 64 Wipes/Tub
Pampers Baby Wipes Tub, Sensitive with Touch of Milk Essentials - 64 Wipes/Tub
Offered by Groceries R US

1.0 out of 5 stars Supplier was not helpful, 21 Jan. 2014
I hunted for ages for a box to house my wipers. When I received this the box wouldn't click shut so I contacted the supplier on the day of receiving the item asking for a replace to and offered to send the product back. They told me I had to contact the supplier and deal with them.

I did not believe this to be the case and I asked them to sort it out, they wouldn't so I took a claim out via Amazon to get my money back.

Gear4 Halo 3 Alarm Clock Docking Station with Lightning Connector and EU/UK Plug Compatible with iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPod Touch 5th Generation and iPod Nano 7th Generation - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as the picture shows, 21 Jan. 2014
I was really looking forward to using this alarm/phone dock. The sound from the radio was great and it was really easy to set up.

The picture shows that the iPhone would sit below the clock display, this is not actually the case, the iPhone obscures the display when it is in the dock. It could be just me but I wanted to be able to turn over in the night and see the time without having to lift my head so I sent this item back.

Cloud B Twilight Turtle
Cloud B Twilight Turtle

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby likes this, 21 Jan. 2014
I was after something to project on my baby's ceiling, I would have like the stars to move but I didn't seen to be able to find anything that did this. It's great and emits enough ought so when I poke my head in I can see her without turning the light on

VTech Baby Sleepytime Bear (Blue)
VTech Baby Sleepytime Bear (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soothing sounds, 21 Jan. 2014
We had a glow worm but he only sang for 2 minutes and this just wasn't long enough, this one sings for nearly 5 mins and this sends her off to sleep nicely

Everything's Rosie Playtime Friends - Raggles
Everything's Rosie Playtime Friends - Raggles

5.0 out of 5 stars He's very cute, 21 Jan. 2014
Bought for my daughter who loves 'everything's Rosie' - he's quite small but this is great for her to carry round

Fizz Creations Smartphone Induction Speaker
Fizz Creations Smartphone Induction Speaker
Offered by Genie Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic speaker, 21 Jan. 2014
Bought this as a gift, it's great and we spent ages trying to work out how it works, the sound coming from it was great

CLIP BOARD WITH SUCTION CUPS
CLIP BOARD WITH SUCTION CUPS
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: CLIP BOARD WITH SUCTION CUPS
Bought this as a gift for my dad at Christmas and he loves it, sticks really well in his van.

AZATOM Home Hub Lightning Dock 30W Bluetooth for iPhone 7plus 7 - 6s - 6 - 5s -5 Nano 7G, Touch 5G, iPad mini and iPads
Offered by 4Cool Technology

3.0 out of 5 stars Really big for a bedside table, 21 Jan. 2014
This looks great and the sound is fantastic but it just took up all of my bedside table so I sent it back

Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book
Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Sept. 2013
My 3 week old just loves the black and white side of this, it keeps her quiet for ages and it fits nicely in my carry cot

Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags (Pack of 25)
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags (Pack of 25)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bags, 6 Sept. 2013
Having read some of the other reviews about bags leaking I have not experienced this problem, they come in a handy storage packet and each bag is sealed to keep it hygienic.

My only comment would be that they are quite large and I can only express 2-4oz a day and the bag holds much more than this so if you are environmentally conscious there's a lot of plastic waste.

Page: 1 | 2