Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Moto G4 Armband, J&D Sports Armband for Motorola Moto G4, Key holder Slot, Perfect Earphone Connection while Workout Running - Black
Offered by J&D Tech UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but could be better., 30 Jan. 2017
It's good and well priced, but it could be better.

Pouch width is bigger than the phone, doesn't make too much of a difference or move, but it's a surprise.

Strap is too short for me, it only just goes on. If you've got a bigger arm it may not be suitable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2017 10:06 AM GMT

Abus  65/40  Padlock
Abus 65/40 Padlock

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Abus 65/40 Padlock (DIY & Tools)
Very good quality

[2 Pack] SPARIN Motorola Moto G4 / G4 Plus Case [NOT For Moto G4 Play] Anti-Scratches & Shock TPU Flexible Soft Bumper Protective Skin Case for Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus (Clear)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit like a glove and offer great protection, 26 Dec. 2016
Superb value. Fit like a glove and offer great protection.

east2eden Large Cream Retro Vintage Enamel Bread Bin Storage Box Container Tin w/ Scoop
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 15 Dec. 2014
Great value for money. Looks great. Big, can fit 2 loaves in there.

Mine didn't say "Dog biscuits" on the back, although oddly enough it came with a scoop.

Flirt Coach
Flirt Coach
by Peta Heskell

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 2 Mar. 2005
This review is from: Flirt Coach (Paperback)
Not a big fan I'm afraid.
Far too much of a self-help book for my liking. I ended up skim reading most of it, either disagreeing most of it and thinking the rest was blindingly obvious.
If I ever met anybody who stuck to the principles of that book I'd soon walk away from them. Hopefully before I discovered what animal or element they were or they elaborated upon the MythoSelf(TM) system.
The latter half of the book improved slightly as it got away from the trite "believe in yourself" mantra. NLP is interesting but there are better books for that.
If you don't mind the self-help book mentality, then maybe you might like this book. However if you're no fan of Tony Robbins et-al then steer clear.

The Ringmaster's Daughter
The Ringmaster's Daughter
by Jostein Gaarder

5.0 out of 5 stars Ate into my sleeping time, 15 April 2003
10pm 12th-April: Fatigued I embark upon “The Ringmasters Daughter” intending to have a brief foray and lull myself to sleep.
2am 13th-April: Completed the book, more awake than I was when I picked it up, with a mind full of whats/whys/whos/hows spinning around in my mind, trying to digest what Gaarder intended to convey.
If you're a Gaarder fan this book is a must, if you're not (yet) one “The Ringmasters Daughter” is as good a (but darker) place to start as “Solitaire Mystery”.
This book is everything you'd expect and a little that you wouldn't. Take one precocious child (preferably from a broken home) weave an enchanting story around them, add in Alice-in-wonderland-esque fantasy elements, stir, sprinkle on some pithy ontological insights and you have a Gaarder novel. Although that doesn't quite cover it, Gaarder has a little more; elements of this book took me aback and left me wondering. The best way I can allude to it, is a gust of Artic wind blowing across you when you're on a beach trying to sunbathe. From his previous works I didn't expect parts of what I got, I couldn't help but think “Sophie would never do that”, “I hope Hans never gets to hear about this”. Gaarder is sticking his inimitable recipe but adding a bit more and it makes for a different yet appetising dish.
Gaarder tells the story in a way that glues you to the book. The main impetus of the story is Petter's auto-biographical narration, but Gaarder cleverly spins offs new threads, not least in the protagonists storytelling abilities. The loose ends are slowly weaved back into the main thread or cut off completely, leaving you guessing right up until the crescendo.