Profile for Helge Schneider > Reviews

Content by Helge Schneider

Helge Schneider "makintime" (Wiesbaden, Germany)

My Parents Open Carry: An Open Carry Adventure
My Parents Open Carry: An Open Carry Adventure

5.0 out of 5 stars Your children! Their Lives!, 21 Aug. 2014
It's about time that such a book be published. Children everywhere should be forced to read this! It's important! Everyone has the right in our wonderful United States of Whatever to pack heat and be ready to shoot complete strangers if they so much as look funny at our children, our women or our automobiles.
If everyone has a weapon we are all equal! Black, White, Yellow, Green...everyone! The bigger the weapon, the more equaler we are!
Oooh I love this book so much, even though I'm not too good at reading (my warder reads it to me) but I love the pictures, especially the pictures of GUNS.
Buy this book and LAUGH, while simultaneously crying yourself into a fitful, angst ridden sleep.

Snapshot
Snapshot
Offered by iAlpha Technologies

4.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant, but...., 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Snapshot (Audio CD)
A lot has been written about these guys playing bog standard old time RnB, but we all have to start somewhere and these lads are only in their mid teens. I've got quite a few Cds/Records from the last 50 years from bands with similar material. The only question with the Strypes is whether they have the talent to rise above their influences and whether the public/Record Company will let them. Not the best Rhythm and Blues album ever, but certainly not the worst. And so YOUNG!

Clockwork Angels Tour
Clockwork Angels Tour
Offered by MediaMerchants

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect momento, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Clockwork Angels Tour (Audio CD)
I have a couple of Rush live CDs and this is by no means the best, but it is the only place you can get some of these songs played live. I saw them in Birmingham this year and this is the perfect momento for me. It's not the best mix, but for all those people wanting to hear Pearts drums loud and in your face, may I suggest the "Taking the Stage" DVD (It's only for real fanatics...and drummers, but it is brilliant.) Last thing for those complainers...Rush have said they are taking some time off, so this the last for quite a while. Enjoy!

Doctor Who:  Regeneration [DVD]
Doctor Who: Regeneration [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Hartnell

5.0 out of 5 stars Not exploitation!!!, 9 Jun. 2013
Sorry, all you "Whovians" out there complaining about this. This is obviously a set for the casual fans and not for us die-hards who buy every DVD as it is released. I certainly don't mind waiting until November for my copy of The Tenth Planet with all the bells and whistles. Strewth, I've waited long enough to see it as it is. Another couple of months won't matter. As it is, this set is a brilliant introduction to classic Doctor Who for those who have little more than a passing interest. Want to see something from every Doctor but don't want to buy a load of DVDs? This is your one stop shop. Enjoy! Plus you get to see the Tenth Planet before everyone else. AND the price isn't too bad.

As for Matt Smith, the scheduling of the DVDs was probably so far in advance that no one new he was leaving at the time, but hey, if you don't like it, don't buy it..