Profile for Cairine > Reviews

Content by Cairine

Cairine

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Wizard Wand Makeup Brushes Set,Vesgantti 5Pcs Eyeshadow Brushes Wizard Brush Set with a Velvet Makeup Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful brushes, highly recommended., 4 Sept. 2017
I bought these as a birthday present for a friend who'd wanted them for ages as she's a huge Harry Potter fan.

I will admit that I initially thought they'd be rubbish and were more of a gimmick than an actual usable product... I was wrong!

They're beautiful brushes. They're weighted, feel really solid and worth the price paid.

I know nothing about Harry Potter, never watched the films or read the books, but I can say that my friend could name what wand each brush was and was genuinely over the moon with them.

I'll definitely be buying them again but for myself just because they're so beautiful and well made.

Sony Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (Includes free download of That's You) - PS4
Sony Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (Includes free download of That's You) - PS4

5.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to the Uncharted francise!, 4 Sept. 2017
I bought this the day it came out, and I may be biased as I am a huge Uncharted fan anyway, but it was a great game from start to finish.

It took me just over seven and a half hours to complete, with probably a good hour of that time spent running around trying to find the various treasures you can collect.

Nadine and Chloe make for a great team, they're both likable characters and it's nice to play a game with strong female characters as the main leads.

As usual, the graphics are great, the voice acting is again great, the music is great. Everything is great! :D

All around, well worth the purchase if you're a fan of the franchise.

Bob Martin Vetzyme High Strength Flexible Joint, 90 Tablets
Bob Martin Vetzyme High Strength Flexible Joint, 90 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great value with great results., 15 July 2017
I have heard great things about these joint tablets and decided to purchase some for my 13 year old Westie.

He's never had any issues with mobility but I have recently noticed that when he's lying down, his front paws slightly curl under as if they're a little stiff.

He's been on half of a tablet a day for the past three weeks and I have noticed a huge improvement already. His paws are back to normal and he's got a spring in his step! Will continue using!

For a dog under 22kg, the pack of 90 will last six months as they only need half a day. :)

Hot Wheels DWW95 Track Builder Stunt Box
Hot Wheels DWW95 Track Builder Stunt Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter track!, 29 Mar. 2017
Purchased this for my four year old as a treat, I've played with it with him and it's a great little track with the potential to make it even greater with add-ons.

I like that there is multiple options for track building, and that you can tidy it all away within its own box and it's all kept together.

My only criticism is that it is extremely hard to take it apart if you want to either tidy it away or rebuild. The little blue pieces that hold the tracks together are extremely good at their job and there is no way we younger child could rebuild it without help from about adult.

I'd buy it again, though. We've had hours and hours of fun with it and the added bonus of being able to add lego is great!

Horizon: Zero Dawn Standard Edition
Horizon: Zero Dawn Standard Edition
Offered by Level99Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Would play again and again!, 29 Mar. 2017
I'll admit that I was incredibly reluctant to purchase this game at first and I didn't get it until a week after it was released. I was very dubious about the game as a whole as the trailers didn't give much away and I didn't really get what it was about!

After it was released, the overwhelmingly positive reviews swayed me and I ended up purchasing it and I am so glad I did.

It's an incredible game, enthralling throughout with beautiful music and graphics; the storyline is incredibly engaging and original, and it's not quite like any other game I've played recently.

Aloy is a great main character, you can't help but want to help her on her journey of discovery.

The voice acting is great, with many talented people lending their voices.

My only critism, which a few other people have mentioned, is that some dialogue is a little questionable and awkward. It's more or less in the first few hours of the game, where the story is being set up and the different characters are being introduced.

It's a very minor thing but it will make you think, "what?" a few times but it's forgivable. :)

I've fully finished the game and I enjoyed every minute of it and I plan on replaying again soon.

Possibly one of the best games that has been released on the PS4.

Pentel Aquash Water Brush Pens, Assorted Tips - Pack of 3 (Fine, Medium and Broad)

5.0 out of 5 stars These are amazing!, 29 Mar. 2017
I've had these for around about 8 weeks and I've used them numerous times since then. I've never really tried watercolours before, so I was trying these as a complete beginner but I was pleasantly surprised!

They're incredibly easy to use, you just unscrew them, and then fill them with water, screw them back together and you're good to go! It's simply a case of giving them a little squeeze to get going and then you can pick up the watercolour of your choice and start.

There's no steep learning curve to using these, they're incredibly easy to use. It's as easy as using a felt tip pen.

My sister is doing art at college and has used these a few times and has said they're much easier to use compared to paint brushes just because you have so much more control and they're very familiar to use if you're more inclined to using pencil colours or pens.

I have nothing negative to say! They're a great price, easy to use, easy to clean. I've even let my four year old use them and he had no trouble with them what so ever. :)

zoomed Floating Betta Bed Leaf Hammock
zoomed Floating Betta Bed Leaf Hammock

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to a betta tank!, 29 Mar. 2017
I've had this in my betta tank for a few weeks now. I have four females and one male in a heavily planted 60litre tank. I have it on the opposite side to the filter so that the flow of water is as calm as possible.

It took maybe two weeks before any of them would use it, they seemed really unsure of what it actually was but I started to place their food over the leaf which really helped and now they all use it throughout the day.

They seem to like it, I like it. Can't complain.

The suction pad does seem to collect algae quite nicely so it needs cleaning every so often.

TOMY Pocket Money Toys Mario Kart Eight Pull Back Racers-Single Piece(Color may vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars The metallic/grey versions are limited edition!, 11 Mar. 2017
I bought one of these for my Mario obsessed four year old. I'd like to clear up what a few reviews have said about the paint jobs on them.

The one I recieved is from Wave 2, which consists of Donkey Kong, Toad and Bowser. Along with these three, there's also two limited edition cars to collect which are both metallic in colour, these are Princess Peach and Mario.

We recieved the Limited Edition Mario, who is completely grey, and comes complete with a greyscale M sticker.

It might seem a little boring to us adults, to own a tiny toy car, all in one bleak grey colour, but my four year old thought it was the best thing ever and spent hours playing with it and for the price I can't complain!

Yes, it's small, but it does what it says and it goes pretty fast after you pull it backwards and I'll probably buy more in the future. :)

All in all, it's a five out of five from me. No complaints to make!

Fluval Flex Nano Aquarium with Remote Control LED Light & Filter (34 Ltr)
Fluval Flex Nano Aquarium with Remote Control LED Light & Filter (34 Ltr)
Offered by aquacadabra

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommed this tank to any beginner or expert!, 2 Feb. 2017
I've just purchased the 57litere Fluval Flex and I have to say I'm pretty impressed.

I bought it as an upgrade from my 10litre Marina tank, for my siamese fighting fish, as I felt that he deserved a bigger tank and some new tank mates.

It's just him in there at the moment and there's plenty of room. :)

I love the lighting system, there's so many different colours to choose from as well as three special settings, one being a thunderstorm, the other a night sky, and the last cycles through the colours.

It's made an excellent nightlight as the tank is in my bedroom and since the light is remote controlled, I can switch it on and off from my bed. :)

The entire filter system is completely hidden behind a black back panel. The actual filter is small but quite powerful, yet surprisingly quiet! The reason it's small is the actual filter pads and inserts sit outside the filter, in the middle of the back panel. I'm throughly impressed with the filter.

The only negative I have to say is that for the price, I wish it came with a heater. I recently purchased a 55litre Aqua One tank at a similar price that came with the heater included. Luckily, they're not too expensive but it would have been nice to have had it included.

Renbow Crazy Color Semi-Permanent Hair Color Dye Silver 027 - 100ml
Renbow Crazy Color Semi-Permanent Hair Color Dye Silver 027 - 100ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay-ish, not the best hair dye out there!, 6 Oct. 2016
I have tried every red hair dye that you can buy, either online or in store. This brand is perhaps my least favourite.

I'm naturally a brunette, pretty dark at that! I've been dying my hair for over ten years, and dying it red for at least five now. (Currently my hair is half bright red and half dark grey!)

I decided to use this on a whim as it's probably the only brand I had yet to use and I was sorely disappointed.

It dyes okay, probably a little darker then expected, but perfectly okay. My hair was very healthy looking after I used this, and it smelt lovely, too!

All fine and great until I come to wash it! I should mention that I only use shampoo and conditioner that are specifically for bright hair colours, without any sulphate. I also only wash my hair in cold water to maintain the colour and I also add the dye into my shampoo and conditioner to keep it looking as bright as possible! :)

However! This dye literally washed out on the first wash and it was like a blood bath! No idea what happened or why, and it's never happened with any other dye but I was less than impressed and I've not used it since!

I'm giving it three stars because while it lasted, it was a beautiful colour, my hair smelt lovely and I'd recommend it to someone who maybe was looking for a bright colour that will fade and make it easier to re-dye.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6