Profile for Hayley > Reviews

Hayley

Clevamama ClevaFeed and Extra Silicon Teat
Clevamama ClevaFeed and Extra Silicon Teat

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Jun. 2014
We love this, can fill full of tasty food and not worry about our baby choking on small pieces. Also, the baby likes a good chomp on it because he's teething.

Sevenhills Organics Raw Cacao / Cocoa Nibs 500g, certified organic by the Soil Association
Offered by Sevenhills Organics

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 2 Jun. 2014
I don't like these at all, infact they taste like poop. I couldn't believe all the hype around them so I thought I'd try. Afraid they will sit in the cupboard until they go mouldy. Not a match to eating some chocolate at all :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2014 4:02 PM GMT

ADDIS Soft touch Washing Up Bowl, White/ Grass Green
ADDIS Soft touch Washing Up Bowl, White/ Grass Green

1.0 out of 5 stars too small, 2 Jun. 2014
Such a disappointment because it was far too small. Just wish they did this style in a larger more normal size. Had to send back, so wasn'y very happy. If you have a tiny sink, it would look great.

Landon Tyler 24 x 10 cm 3-Piece Willow Tealight Holder with Heart
Landon Tyler 24 x 10 cm 3-Piece Willow Tealight Holder with Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, 2 Jun. 2014
Good looker in the living and an excellent price. Very shabby chic and looks cozy with candles lit in the evening.

Bickiepegs Doidy Cup (Blue)
Bickiepegs Doidy Cup (Blue)
Offered by Mum, Dad and Baby

3.0 out of 5 stars Over rated, 2 Jun. 2014
My son just spills it all over the place, struggle to see how a 3 month old would be able to use this. My baby is 7 months and cannot use it, don't believe all the hype

Ella's Kitchen Stage 2 from 7 Months Organic Wonderfully Warming Beef Stew with Spuds 130 g (Pack of 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Ok, 2 Jun. 2014
I must say think this flavour is a bit over rated, I always try my babies food to see if it has a nice flavour. This one is a bit bland, but my son did still like it.

HiPP Organic From 4+ Purely Fruits Apple, Peach and Mango 4 x 100 g (Pack of 6, Total 24 Pots)
Offered by Superfood Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby boy loves it..., 2 Jun. 2014
Full of goodness, my boy loves it so I will be buying more but when it goes back on offer.

Large Elegant Duck Egg Blue Shabby Chic Floral Rug 2 Sizes- Bronte
Large Elegant Duck Egg Blue Shabby Chic Floral Rug 2 Sizes- Bronte

4.0 out of 5 stars If you love floral, you'll love this rug!, 2 Jun. 2014
A beautiful quality rug, really heavy in weight. I think the rug is lovely, but it did not go with my modern furniture so I sent it back. If you are into the floral, Cath Kidston look then you'll love this rug.