Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now
Profile for RoyW > Reviews

Content by RoyW

RoyW

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Rybond Display Book - Rigid Cover - Polypropylene - 40 Glass Clear Pockets - Personalisable With Sleeve Display - Black
Offered by Rybond

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 28 Nov. 2016
I found the pages a bit to thin

How to Sketch: A Beginner's Guide to Sketching Techniques, Including Step By Step Exercises, Tips and Tricks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reading for a budding Artists, 31 Oct. 2016
It's worth reading slowly making sure you understand the tips tricks and and carefully doing the Exercises. The time spent studying is worth time spent.

Buddhism: Buddhism for Beginners: The Complete Introduction to Buddhism: Meditation Techniques, Acceptance, & Spiritual Practice (Buddhist, Meditation, ... Mindfulness, Zen, Inner Peace, Dalai Lama)

5.0 out of 5 stars tlost and found, 10 Sept. 2016
I wish I had found this excellent book earlier, it made my understanding of Buddhism a lot clearer . I highly recommend it.

Unifit Non-scratch hob scraper suitable for Induction, Ceramic and Halogen hobs

Black & Chrome Swivel Bar Kitchen Breakfast Stools Chair 060
Black & Chrome Swivel Bar Kitchen Breakfast Stools Chair 060
Offered by Lavin Lifestyle

4.0 out of 5 stars satisfied customer, 27 July 2016
Good product it was just what I needed at the right price

50 Drawing Projects: A creative step-by-step workbook
50 Drawing Projects: A creative step-by-step workbook

4.0 out of 5 stars What to draw, 18 Jun. 2016
I draw every day I know there are drawings all around us, but sometimes I don't want the bother of looking, I know this is the wrong attitude.
This book gives me all I need to keep up my daily practice, instead of a can't be bothered attitude. Thank you I'm so pleased I purchased it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars New to mep, 27 May 2016
This is the first time I have used this ink and so far its good and will probably purchase it again.

Pentel Twist-Erase III Automatic Pencil 0.5mm Black
Pentel Twist-Erase III Automatic Pencil 0.5mm Black
Offered by Morgan's Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to your pencil box, 20 April 2016
I did not think I would like this thick heavy pencil , l was wrong its comfortable to hold and really handy with a decent rubber at the end, I would recommend this pencil especially for sketching out in your favourite place.

Home Budget Manager
Home Budget Manager

4.0 out of 5 stars The best one for me, 20 April 2016
This review is from: Home Budget Manager (App)
I must have tried most of the home accounting programs ,wanted something simple, this is the one I choose .

It gave me all I wanted simply and accurately .

Drawing for Beginners: Learn the Basics of Pencil Drawing in No Time (Sketching, Cool Stuff, Drawing Tips and Ideas) (Drawing is Easy Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 27 Jan. 2016
I read a lot of drawing books in the search for knowledge but found this book although well written is lacking drawing modules
for practice.