Profile for Maryanne > Reviews

Content by Maryanne

Maryanne

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Things I Should Have Told You: A gripping, emotional page turner that will make you laugh and cry

5.0 out of 5 stars This is compelling reading with wonderful insight into the emotional rollercoaster of family life, 14 May 2017
This is compelling reading with wonderful insight into the emotional rollercoaster of family life. The author covers the thoughts and feelings of 3 generations as they deal with the major challenges that present themselves with a lovely story line to support the whole process. A little bit whimsical at times too - which I like.

The Flower Arrangement: An uplifting, moving page-turner.
The Flower Arrangement: An uplifting, moving page-turner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still reading this but I love it. It's one of those books that I ..., 2 May 2017
Still reading this but I love it. It's one of those books that I want to reach the end to find out what happens but I know iI'll be sorry to have to stop.

JVC RV-NB100B Bluetooth Portable CD Boomblaster with Lightning Dock and DAB
JVC RV-NB100B Bluetooth Portable CD Boomblaster with Lightning Dock and DAB
Offered by sotel-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good sound quality and so many ways to play music, 27 April 2017
This was a birthday present for my Husband and it was exactly what he wanted. Really good sound quality and so many ways to play music.

How To Be Brave
How To Be Brave

5.0 out of 5 stars The sad parts made me cry but I loved the ending, 14 July 2016
This review is from: How To Be Brave (Kindle Edition)
What a lovely story this was! Very unusual and I got completely involved with all the characters. The sad parts made me cry but I loved the ending.

Liang Rou Women's Ultra Thin Stretch Safety Short Leggings Lace Trim Black S
Liang Rou Women's Ultra Thin Stretch Safety Short Leggings Lace Trim Black S
Offered by ideaShop of Baifu

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2016
Lovely soft material, fit perfectly and just the right length for what I want. Very please with these.

The Oyster Catcher
The Oyster Catcher

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 3 July 2016
I loved this book. It caught my attention from the very first paragraph, it was an unusual story, easy to read and all the loose ends were tied at the end. Lovely!

The Light of Hidden Flowers
The Light of Hidden Flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 22 May 2016
I loved this book. It had several strands to the story and lots of food for thought regarding how people see themselves and how behavour develops tour our experiences. A lovely conclusion too. I will look for more from this author.

Knitting for Tommy: Keeping the Great War Soldier Warm
Knitting for Tommy: Keeping the Great War Soldier Warm
by Lucinda Gosling in association with Mary Evans Picture Library

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't realise this was WW1 until it arrived - but she liked it anyway, 22 May 2016
This was a birthday present for a friend who knits a lot of vintage things, She normally knits for the 1940's WW2. I didn't realise this was WW1 until it arrived - but she liked it anyway. It was still interesting.

Chinese Poem Pattern Paper Bamboo Large Folding Fan Yellow for Men
Chinese Poem Pattern Paper Bamboo Large Folding Fan Yellow for Men
Offered by Ascot City

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 May 2016
This was an excellent present for a friend of ours. Large fan, good quality.

Wynn in Doubt
Wynn in Doubt

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 April 2016
This review is from: Wynn in Doubt (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book. Easy to read and an unusual story. Well written.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7