Profile for Leyla Natalie Denlisoz > Reviews

Content by Leyla Natalie ...

Leyla Natalie Denlisoz

Canac Cat Litter Deodoriser, 6 packs of 200 g
Canac Cat Litter Deodoriser, 6 packs of 200 g
Offered by Pet Things

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT a 6 PACK,WRONG DESCRIPTION!!!, 19 Sept. 2013
I thought I was buying 6 packs of 200g cat deodoriser as this is what it states in the title and how it is being sold!!. Wrong!!. I have just received 1 small 200g container of cheao looking cat deodoriser,and I feel completely dubbed. For the money this is so not worth it,I should have just gone to Sainsburys and spent £2 on the same thing. Not happy.

KONG Fuzzy Bird for Cat
KONG Fuzzy Bird for Cat

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute toy, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: KONG Fuzzy Bird for Cat (Misc.)
The only reason I am giving this a 3* is because my cat showed very little interest in it. He got very excited when I was taking out of its packaging and he couldn't wait to get his claws into it. Less than 30 seconds,after pawing it,picking it up in his mouth he just wandered off from it. I tried to 'play' with it by dangling it from its tail,swishing it in front of him ect. He didn't take the bait and amused himself just watching me. This is a very good quality toy,lovely long quirky tail and just very cute looking in general.

KONG Wubba Bunny Cat Toy (Color may vary)
KONG Wubba Bunny Cat Toy (Color may vary)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good little toy, 18 Sept. 2013
The only reason I am giving this 3* is because my cat had no interest in it. I love all Kong toys as they are extremely high quality and have a very big range. This is a very sturdy well made toy and im sure could take a good bunny hopping from a frisky feline. The toy was a good size,was very soft to touch as well as being extremely cute.

Feather Attachment
Feather Attachment

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves it!!, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Feather Attachment (Misc.)
Like other reviewers my cat went wild for this refill feather!!!. You wouldn't believe that just a feather,thats it, no catnip,no squeaks, cherping or rattles could make my cat turn into something from the safari!!. Believe my cat has loads of toys which he taps,picks up,chases for a bit then gets bored and is looking for the next 'latest' thing..Trust me,this is 'the thing' your cat wants and will not get bored. As for quality,he has had this for about 6 weeks now and its still together and he has been playing with it on the rod and also off the rod. He has pulled some of the fluffier feather out and it does look a bit shorter and stubbier than when it first arrived but my cat has put this feather through hell and back,so I think it has done extremely well!!. I think if your cat plays with this toy like my cat does then perhaps you need to replace every few months or so if you want a new looking feather. The simple things are always the best!!.

Deluxe Feather Frenzy refill- Fits Da Bird & Frenzy Cat Toys
Deluxe Feather Frenzy refill- Fits Da Bird & Frenzy Cat Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality,but very big!!!, 18 Sept. 2013
This is a great quality feather,definatly deluxe. The feather is absolutely huge!!,it is long and quite heavy,probably not recommended for kittens or smaller cats. My cat looks absolutely comical going around with this in his mouth as its about 1/3 of the size of him!!. He really gets his teeth and claws into it and its still very much in tact.

Da Bird Interactive Feather Cat Toy - Easy Store / Pull Apart Rod
Da Bird Interactive Feather Cat Toy - Easy Store / Pull Apart Rod
Offered by BPS Wholesale

1.0 out of 5 stars Great toy,Terrible quality just buy the Flying Frenzy Interactive toy instead., 18 Sept. 2013
Ok,where do I start. My cat has the other version of the Da Bird which is the Flying Frenzy Interactive rod toy,which is the same thing,long wand,attachable feathers and toys. As my cat absolutely loves his flying frenzy toy,I thought I would really treat him and 'upgrade' and get my kitty the 'original' Interactive feather toy. It wasn't cheap including the toy,posting and packaging,but if you love your cat like I do myself then just to see him happy,excited and playing is priceless.
Well the Da Bird arrived very quickly indeed,which was great. It looked fine in the packaging,a bit flimsy and light compered to the Flying Frenzy,but I thought this was because its Da Bird!!. Anyway,I attach it together as it comes in two pieces and found the adjoinment very loose. As expected with this kind of toy my cat went crazy and wanted to play immediately. I was so frustrated,as was my cat,as everytime he made a grab for the feather and put a claw in,the adjoining rod would just fall off. This continued for a while,until the adjoining rod wouldn't even stay on. I must stress my cat hadn't even got started with this toy so it wasn't him pulling the adjoinment off,it was just loose from the get go. After 1 hour or so,I walked into my living room to see the rod in two pieces across the floor and the feather attached to the end of the string broken off. So the rod didn't hold and now the feather is unattached...Please don't get me wrong I love this product and most importantly my cat goes crazy for his rod,but the quality of Da Bird is shocking.
I emailed the supplier today and she also said since Da Bird have been making the product in China the quality has deteriated and many people are complaining with exact same thing as myself. The quality of Flying Frenzy is great,it is strong and sturdy and only has one long rod,not two pieces and the feather is attached.
If you do want this kind of toy for your cat,do yourself and your cat a favour and get the Flying Frenzy one as it will last,not fall apart,is cheaper and does exactly the same thing as Da Bird!!.Thanks for reading.

Hing Designs Cat Fish Bowl, Blue
Hing Designs Cat Fish Bowl, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fantastic bowl!!, 13 Jun. 2013
What can I say,what a cool and fantasic bowl for my cat!!. The whole product is quite big and very sturdy. Not only does it look fantastic,but it very easy to clean. The bowl is quite high when comparing to just a regular saucer or bowl on the floor for your cat,but this wasn't a problem at all for my cat or any cat in my opinion. My cat loves his new bowl
This bowl is the talking point when anybody comes to my flat and sees it,as it really is quite something!!.
I would highly recommend this product!!. Love it!!

Nina Ottosson Cat Treat Maze Activity Toy
Nina Ottosson Cat Treat Maze Activity Toy
Offered by PowellTrading

2.0 out of 5 stars Myself and my cat didnt like it.., 13 Jun. 2013
I thought this would be a bit bigger,its the size of large saucer. The product is cheap looking but is sturdy. I put the treats in the maze and to be honest my cat(who loves to play)just looked at it and walked away. I tried tapping the maze and knocking it with my cat to show him what to do and for the treats to fall out,but again,he just looked at me like I had two heads and walked off!!. I left it for him as I thought he would go back in his own time to investigate,but absolutely nothing. I thought it was just my cat,so I gave it to my mum who has two big toms that love to play and sniff out treats from 10 miles away. Again,they both didn't get it,were 'showed' what to do,but took the treats that my mum tapped out and walked off.
I wouldn't recommend this product.

Ruff N Tumble Mouse N Sound Dangling Sound Chip Cat Toy Kitten Interactive Pet
Ruff N Tumble Mouse N Sound Dangling Sound Chip Cat Toy Kitten Interactive Pet
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves it!, 4 Jun. 2013
Lovely little dangling mouse on a string. My cat loves it. The mouse makes a little squeaky noise,which is fun for him. The string and mouse attached to the stick is sturdy as usually my cat pulls the mice off very quickly as the string is not strong enough. I highly recommend!.

KONG Kickeroo Pattern #1 Cat Toy
KONG Kickeroo Pattern #1 Cat Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cats New Favourite Toy!!, 4 Jun. 2013
What a fantastic toy!!. My cat has plenty of toys and is spolit for choice,but as soon as the Kickeroo arrived he became completely obsessed with it!!. He has been kicking it,licking it,throwing it in the air and even bringing it to bed with him!!. The toy is a great size,quite chunky with a good weight to it and catnip which even I can smell threw the fabric. I have ordered him two more KONG toys and have told my family and friends who own cats to go and buy the Kickeroo!!. If you buy one your cat will love it!!.