Profile for KR > Reviews

Content by KR

KR

Page: 1 | 2
DIBAG ® - set of 6 -Jumbo Vacuum Storage Space Saver Bags (130x90)cm.
DIBAG ® - set of 6 -Jumbo Vacuum Storage Space Saver Bags (130x90)cm.
Offered by bpro® DIBAG® Official Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 6 April 2016
Broke quickly, even though we didn't overfill them.

CANDY FLOSS LADIES WOMENS LONG JERSEY MAXI SKIRT BLACK SIZE SM (8-10)
CANDY FLOSS LADIES WOMENS LONG JERSEY MAXI SKIRT BLACK SIZE SM (8-10)
Offered by Egotrend™

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 6 April 2016
Cheap quality but you get what you pay for!

Persiana: Recipes from the Middle East & Beyond
Persiana: Recipes from the Middle East & Beyond
by Sabrina Ghayour

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 April 2016
Beautiful book, very approachable recipes which don't require lots of odd ingredients.

Brabantia Fall Front Bread Bin - Passion Red
Brabantia Fall Front Bread Bin - Passion Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 April 2016
Great quality and VERY red, but also HUGE! Check dimensions before ordering!

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Ladle, 28 cm - Red
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Ladle, 28 cm - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ladle, 28 Jan. 2014
Love this ladle! I looked for ages for a silicone ladle after envying my mom's in the US. Now I finally found one, and a cheerful color too! I love the soft edge--doesn't scrape my nice non-stick pans and gets every last bit of liquid out!

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Masher, 29 cm - Red
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Masher, 29 cm - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great masher, 28 Jan. 2014
Great silicone masher, doesn't scratch my lovely non-stick pans, love the bright red color, good size and feel in the hand.

Kingavon 24 HOUR TIMER SOCKET
Kingavon 24 HOUR TIMER SOCKET

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, no clicking, 28 Jan. 2014
Works perfectly, seems good quality, and thank goodness it doesn't "tick" or "click" when its plugged in! Survived my husband dropping it as well with no problems. I use it to time my slow cooker when I am at work--perfect for that!

Tuff-Luv Leather 'Embrace Plus' Brogue case cover for Amazon Kindle 4 / 6" E-Ink - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Cover good, but with a few minor annoyances, 6 Jan. 2014
Cover is exactly as pictured, but the snap which holds it shut snaps onto the BACK of the book, not onto the front of the book. This means I keep opening the case to find I am holding the kindle upside-down. If I put the kindle in the other way around, I can't use the stand and the kindle is held in my left, not right hand. Mildly annoying, not sure if this is an error or a design flaw. However, it looks very nice overall, just like the photos. I like the detail, its very well made, doesn't feel or smell cheap, and I got some compliments on it. Looks like it will protect the kindle well, very padded, which is why I bought it.

1 Pair Of Nordvek Genuine Sheepskin Insoles - Adults / Childrens Sizes Available - Adults - 7 UK (40 EU)
Offered by Oakgrain Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for replacing insoles in Ugg boots, 6 Jan. 2014
Lovely, fuzzy, real sheepskin soles! Perfect for revamping my 2 year old Ugg boots! Pulled out the old ones, cut these to size and slipped them in! Been walking in them for nearly a month, and they are still fuzzy and fluffy!

Slow Cooker Revolution
Slow Cooker Revolution
by America's Test Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars The Slow Cooker bible (for Americans), 28 May 2013
This review is from: Slow Cooker Revolution (Paperback)
I LOVE this cook book, though it should be noted I am American and therefore appreciate the American measurements described in this book. Recipes are tasty, easy, clearly described and easy to half for 2-3 people. Half a dozen of these recipes have become my go-to weeknight dinners. Also gives chopping advice. My slow cooker bible!

Page: 1 | 2