Profile for Paul Stewart > Reviews

Content by Paul Stewart

Paul Stewart (dubai)

Swiss Gear Multifunctional Men Travel Bags Hiking rucksack Students Backpack for 17 Inch Laptop Macbook

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Mar. 2016
Its great, now I remember where I have put everything. Use it as a gym bag, its perfect.

Easylife iPad Mini 3 Case Waterproof Snowproof Cover Hermetic iPad Mini Case Shockproof Dirtproof Durable Case Waterproof Ipad Mini Case Waterproof Ipad Mini Cover Underwater Case Protection Case Shockproof Case Waterproof Cases For Ipad Mini 1 2 3 (White)

HooToo 9-Port 60 Watts USB 3.0 Hub with 2 Smart Charging Ports and 7 Data Transfer Ports for iPhone, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, Samsung and More
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

Pure Evoke C-D6 Stereo Digital DAB/FM Radio with CD and Bluetooth - Walnut
Pure Evoke C-D6 Stereo Digital DAB/FM Radio with CD and Bluetooth - Walnut

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the retro styling, 19 Mar. 2016
I love the retro styling, and it sounds good. My only complaint, and its that of my wife. The display is a bit bright, and there does not appear to be a dim function?

The World Without Us
The World Without Us
by Alan Weisman

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliantly conceived but not perfectly formed, 26 Dec. 2007
This review is from: The World Without Us (Hardcover)
After reading a review of this book in the Times Culture section I immediately ordered it thinking it would basically explain in logical sequence what would happen to the world when we ceased to exist. It didn't really do that.

Thats not to say its not a great book. Enlightening, interesting, thought provoking, inspired.............but I can't help thinking it could have been a lot more......gripping, shocking, possibly a classic. I liked the book but I felt a litle cheated that it wasn't more comprehensive..........I suppose that's good..........maybe there will be a follow up.......'More of the World Without Us' ( or less as the case may be?)

An Invitation to Indian Cooking
An Invitation to Indian Cooking
by Madhur Jaffrey

4.0 out of 5 stars Worn it out., 27 Dec. 2002
I am just reordering this great book. I have literally worn it out. You may not need another Indian cookbook. I have given it 4* rather than five as there are NO photos. More room for some fantastic recipes, most notably:
Chicken with sliced lemon, Green Beans with mustard.
Get it.