Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now
Profile for M. Spiers > Reviews

Content by M. Spiers

M. Spiers "Martin Spiers" (Brora Scotland)

Nothing's Changed But My Change: The ShoeMoney Story
Nothing's Changed But My Change: The ShoeMoney Story
by Jeremy R Schoemaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 5 July 2013
I enjoyed reading Jeremys book.

I have been following his blog for a while.

I am not great when it comes to understand how blogs work.

I thought if I read his book it may help me to get that mind set.

What I did find reading his book was that he is a crazy type of guy.

Not bad crazy but funny crazy. He has had his ups and down. Has had some weight loss issues too.

But threw out all this and other things he has carried on doing what he loves.

He new he would never fail. Who of us can say that.

We should all try our best to do what we love.

Jeremy did it. I am going to do it. So can you.

If you have some spare cash, buy his book.

The Creep: King of the serial killers
The Creep: King of the serial killers

5.0 out of 5 stars Horror/Serial killer, 25 Oct. 2012
If you are into horror/Serial killers this is for you.
If you want to be scared, then this is the one must have book for you to read.

If your not into horror. Then do NOT read it. It will give you nightmares! Watch a nice Disney film instead.

The Behavior Gap: Simple Ways to Stop Doing Dumb Things with Money
The Behavior Gap: Simple Ways to Stop Doing Dumb Things with Money

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't do dumb things, 28 Feb. 2012
I must say I found this book very easy to read. It is not a step by step guide how to invest. But I am very glad that I took the time to read and take all the information in. As of writing this I have never invested in stocks or shares . If I had, I may have got into the buy high and sell low mistakes which Carl talks about in his book. After reading this book I will hopefully not make that mistake which many seem to do. There is some good advice on page 31 about paying off your credit card dept.

Chapter 3 has some great information on who you take investment advice from. Would you spend your life savings on articles from a blog, books, magazines, family, market gurus etc GURUS ARE RIGHT....UNTIL THEY'RE WRONG!!!! There is a great line at the end of chapter 3..".You're not warren Buffett. you're not even the next Warren Buffett. Fortunately, you don't have to be. You can be you" So we all have to be careful.

Chapter 9 of the books talks about our feeling with money. Do you feel guilty about spending money. Do you avoid talking about money. If you have money or not, this is a great chapter to read. You may learn a lot about yourself.

Carl's book made sense to me. I can see myself making correct decisions about money and investments. I think every one who has invested or like me is thinking about investing should read this book. Carl's insight and information may help you save and make some money. And that is what we all want!!

MASCOTS & MUGS: The Characters and Cartoons of Subway Graffiti
MASCOTS & MUGS: The Characters and Cartoons of Subway Graffiti
by David Villorente

5.0 out of 5 stars Mascots and Mugs. Review, 22 Dec. 2007
This is a book for all graff heads. If you want to know the history of graffiti cartoons then this is the one for you. This takes off from where "Subway art" finished. This has every thing from the early 1970s graffiti from Stay High 149, Cliff 3YB, Blade TC5. Threw to 80s Doze Green TC5,Doc TC5 Vaughn Bode, Seen UA, Skeme TNT. This book even has an interview with Mode 2.
If you serious about graffiti art, then buy this book