Profile for Rhys James > Reviews

Content by Rhys James

Rhys James

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

3.0 out of 5 stars Sticky But Sweet, 1 Jun. 2017
This stuff smells amazing. However, it's more of a honey like consistency, and kind of pours itself out of the tube -- which makes the experience of shaving rather messy -- turning your sink into a beehive. It's so sticky? I don't know if I'm the only one, but it's hard to get off your skin.

Faith In Nature Lavender & Geranium Shampoo 400ml & Conditioner 400ml Duo
Faith In Nature Lavender & Geranium Shampoo 400ml & Conditioner 400ml Duo
Offered by Wiked Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Aroma, 23 Mar. 2017
These have a really pleasant smell, which I don't mind putting on my hair at all -- my hair seems a little on the dry side, but at least it smells good. And it's natural.

4Gamers 1 m v1.4 HDMI Cable - Black [PlayStation 3]
4Gamers 1 m v1.4 HDMI Cable - Black [PlayStation 3]
Offered by Zimi's

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, cheap, 11 Oct. 2016
Great, cheap, and arrived very quickly. Was actually a lot better than the original hdmi cable that I had for my ps3

Jason Natural Biotin Shampoo & Conditioner
Jason Natural Biotin Shampoo & Conditioner
Offered by Aroma

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice & Natural, 11 Oct. 2016
I've been looking to go down a more natural and organic route with the products I use on my body, and came across Jason Natural Biotin Shampoo & Conditioner. I've been using this for quite a few months now, and have mixed reviews... Although it's nice to use a shampoo which isn't loaded with chemicals, sometimes it can feel like this shampoo doesn't clean the hair as well as other products. Because of this, it is harder to go between washes without hair seeming dry and greasy. However, when used, with the conditioner, my hair feels and smells reasonably good. A little goes a long way with these hair care products - I would definitely use again, but feel like there is better out there for me to discover!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nicely designed incense holder, 11 Oct. 2016
A very nicely designed incense holder, at a cheap price. Simple, for a piece of wood with a hole in it, it doesn't need to be anything fancy.

Stamford Dragons Blood Incense Sticks (Single Pack)
Stamford Dragons Blood Incense Sticks (Single Pack)
Offered by EASY 4 SAVE

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay - but are better smells, 11 Oct. 2016
I've heard that Dragons blood incense sticks are a popular smell, so I decided to buy some. Obviously it's a matter of taste, but they're okay. Unlike my current favourite, black magic, they don't seem to be anything special. But they're not bad.

Vampire Diaries Elena Locket Pendant Necklace (Silver)
Vampire Diaries Elena Locket Pendant Necklace (Silver)
Offered by HAPPY57

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 14 July 2016
Bought this for the other half since they loved Vampire Dairies. It seemed a little tacky, but they loved it.

Avon Advance Techniques Heat Protection Spray 100 ml
Avon Advance Techniques Heat Protection Spray 100 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars ... Result are somewhat dissapointing, 14 July 2016
I bought this after seeing all the raving reviews, hoping it would give me the same results - however it weighs quite heavy after using it. The smell was pretty nice and it was easy to style my hair with, it even gives nice volume and fullness,
but it seems to be super drying.

Bio-Oil, Specialist Skincare Oil, 4.2 fl oz (125 ml)
Bio-Oil, Specialist Skincare Oil, 4.2 fl oz (125 ml)

3.0 out of 5 stars ... Kind of Works, 6 May 2016
I'd heard lots of reviews on bio-oil, so I thought I'd buy some for my scars - after a while, I have noticed some improvement. Nothing fantastic. Not as great as people have said, but does cause scars to look somewhat better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Off-Camera Doesn't work on Canon 550D, 1 May 2016
This flash kit isn't something you should get, save up a little more for something that actually works - the speed light itself was fine on my camera, but refused to fire using the transmitter/receiver. Overall, disappointed. Opt for something of better quality or you're basically wasting your money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4